Single Dad (2)

Shawn's POV

It was almost time for Y/N and Isabella to come over and I was frantically pacing around the house to clean up any mess I found. I haven't had anyone over beside my family of course. Y/N didn't live far from where I lived, so she could be here any minute.

I picked up Gracie and placed her on my right hip while grabbing her bottle with my left hand and placing it towards her lips. "Be a good girl for daddy okay" I mumbled, giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. I put on a random kid show on the tv and placed Gracie on her blanket.

I heard the doorbell ring and my heart started to race. I looked at myself in the mirror near the front entrance and slowly ran my fingers through my hair. I opened the door and saw Y/N with a stroller that held Isabella.

"Wow you guys look a-amazing" I stutter, nervously playing with my fingers.

"You haven't even seen Gracie. She's covered in a blanket, so I'll take that as a compliment towards me" She winks, pushing the stroller inside the house.

My cheeks started to heat up from being called out. "Well you caught me...did you guys walk here?"

"Yeah actually, I put your address in my phone and it was a 10-minute walk from my house"

"I can take you guys back home later assuming you wouldn't want to walk home in the dark" I suggest.

"Are you intending for us to stay late? Because if so then don't mind if we do, you have a lovely home"

"I uh sorry if that came out wrong. You don't have to stay long, you can leave anytime you want"

"Shawn, it's fine. Let's see what you have planned for us today"

Y/N lifts Isabella out of the seat and places her on her hip. We walk over to the living room to see Gracie sitting up and playing with her toys.

"Look, Isabella it's Gracie. Now be nice you have your own toys"

Y/N sets down Isabella next to Gracie and the two girls immediately start playing with each other's toys.

"Here let me make you some coffee" I say heading into the kitchen. "Actually I'm still breastfeeding, I'm cutting back on the coffee, but I'll take a water"

"Sorry how can I forget"

After getting her cup of water I sat down next to her on the couch, closely may I add.

"I have a question" She says, after taking a sip from her water and setting it down on the table in front of us.

"What is it?"

"This might be a weird question to ask, but how do you feed Gracie, did you go straight to formula?"

"I actually did, it wasn't a struggle since Gracie isn't picky at all" I explain.

"That must be nice, Isabella is the opposite, she refuses to drink anything but breastmilk. I need to quit it before things get worse" She laughs.

"I mean if I was Isabella, I wouldn't want to stop either" I wink.

"Oh shut it Shawn" She giggles, slapping my arm.

We decided to watch a movie and just talk about life. The girls took their nap halfway through the movie and they both slept in my room while Y/N and I continued the movie.

Throughout the movie there were multiple sex scenes and it got me aroused for some reason. I couldn't help but look at Y/N and admire all her features. She was perfectly tanned, her long hair tied up in a ponytail, and her lips looked so soft.

"Are you done staring, Mendes?" She giggles looking into my eyes.

"Not staring, I'm just admiring" I reply placing my hand on her thigh.

I started to lean in slowly, closing my eyes halfway through. Our lips met and moved in perfect sync. She ran her fingers through my hair and a moan escaped my lips. She took this moment to slide her tongue in. I didn't see her as the dominant type, but it excited me.

Things were heating up slowly until we heard the cries of our infants. We pulled apart from each other with messy hair and slobbery lips.

"You impress me again Mendes, you're a great kisser"

"Great kisser eh, I'll be sure to give you more, but right now our babies need us"

6 Years Later

Narrator's POV

"Peter, Gracie, Isabella, Grayson come down for dinner"

Y/N and Shawn had the most perfect relationship and it seemed too good to be true. They had two beautiful children of their own. They moved in together after less than a year of dating. Shawn proposed on their 6th anniversary and they were bound to get married in the fall.

Lauren accepted Y/N, although she had no choice she saw how happy Shawn and Gracie were. She looked down at them and watched them, it was like she was there with her baby girl.

Gracie and Isabella both knew the situation with Y/N and Shawn and they were happy that they had each other.

The couple had the greatest gifts to each other last December. It was like their minds were in sync, so when they opened up the wrapping they both saw adoption papers for Gracie and Isabella. They had gone into court the next week and made it official.

Like I said before, things seemed too good to be true...

--

Thank you to @Isabella_Garcia143 for requesting a part two! I might just have to make a part three, I enjoyed writing this.

Enjoy xx