Marrying Someone Else (4)

Y/N's POV

As soon as those words came out of her mouth, that was when I wanted to bitch slap her. No one talks about my daughter that way. I was about to say something when Aaliyah stands up and says some nasty words.

"You're just a jealous bitch, you do not have the right to call my niece a brat. My niece has been one of the best things that has happened to this family, and you're not one of them. You're just a stuck up rich girl who thinks she can ease her way to the top by using my brother. Well newsflash Emily, my family doesn't like you. You were ju-"

I cover her mouth and force her to sit down before she can say anything else. Gracie was crying at this point and Manny took her into his arms.

Emily turns red and started heading her way to us.

"How dare you say these words about me. Everything your saying is all false. Your brother loves me. You're just upset because he chose me over this rat" Emily scoffs pointing at me.

"Excuse me? You may be Shawn's fiancé, but guess what? I had his child first, he was mine first, I fucked him before you ever did, so shut your little mouth before you embarrass yourself even more" I yell, picking up Gracie from Manny's arm and walking down the aisle towards the exit.

"Woah slow down, I'm coming" Aaliyah yells, running towards us.

"Wait don't forget Lala (that's what Gracie calls Karen) she said she wants ice cream too" Gracie says.

We turn around and see Karen hugging Manny and kissing Shawn in the cheek before joining us. Shawn was in total shock, Manny was standing next to him trying to calm him down and Emily was talking to her mother.

"Let's go girls, we'll talk about it when we get to Baskin Robins" Karen says, opening the giant doors.

We all walk out of the venue when we hear someone yelling my name.

"Y/N Y/N come back"

I turn around and see Shawn running towards us.

"We'll be in the car" Aaliyah says, walking away with Karen and Gracie.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I'm sorry for all those things she said. I broke off the wedding. I cant be with someone who calls my daughter a brat and insults you in front of my family. I'm sorry for how things went the past 4 years. I still love you. Please let me make it up to you" He begs.

"Shawn, nothing is your fault. I appreciate you for doing that, but Shawn I can't. You just broke up with Emily and you just broke off a wedding. You're rushing in this very quickly. I don't want to rush everything in and then have my heartbroken again. We'll talk later, but I need to think about it. I still love you, but let's take it slow. I'll see you soon" I reply, kissing him on the cheek and walking to the car.

I get to the car and see the girls waiting for me.

"What happened?" Aaliyah asks.

"We can talk about it at your place" I reply pushing the push start of my car and heading off to the ice cream shop.

"Mommy I want chocolate fudge brownie with that pink swirly one" Gracie says pointing to the rainbow sherbet.

"Okay princess, you have to wait. It's Auntie Liyah's turn" I say.

She claps her hand and starts to twirl like a ballerina.

"She's a cutie" The girl at the register says.

"She truly is... I'll have a sugar cone with chocolate fudge brownie and rainbow sherbet, and I'll have a cookies and cream in a cup" I say.

She scoops the ice cream for me and I pay for all 4 of us. We decided to head straight to Aaliyah's place because Gracie was super excited to meet Aaliyah's new puppy.

"Wow mommy, it's super fluffy" Gracie says hopping into the puppy's cage.

"Are you hinting at something?" I giggle, winking at her.

She starts to giggle more and nod her head.

"Let's talk Y/N" Karen says, pulling me into the living room and away from Gracie.  

The last part is sort of a filler, but the next part will be the last one :)