Chapter 3: You ok?

Casper pov:

When I came in I was excited to see Pip. He wasnt in the main room or the Lobby. Hey Tina do you know were Pip is? " Why do you wanna know?" She asked kind cheeky. Why not I glare at her because she was up to something I dont know what it is but shes up to something. "Did you get your stuff for the beach?" Tina asked. Yea I did wheres Pip! "Hes in his room packing gezz." Tina said. Thank you! I run up stairs to our room. Hey Pip you in her- OOPS! "Casper get out!" Yelled Pip his face Flulshed with pink. I walked in on him changing Holy marshmellow on a stick I though while running out. I mean I was blushing hard which I never thought would happen. I ran into my secret spot there was a hall why which led to our room. I here Through The Echoes of a hallway that led to our room. He was yelling curse words to himself out of embarrassment. I chuckled at them. I think he heard because I heard him fall. I heard the door open so ran to the portal to wait for him. "Where are the others?" Asked Pip. They went though already come on! We went into the portal and came out there was a beach wow cool! Pip went to get a smoothie. I wathed him walk away. Tina ran up to me. "How did it go?" Askes Tina. Ryan was behind her with tea in his hand. Tina did you do that on purpose! "No of course I did!" Tina said Wail running with Ryan behind her. Get back here! I ran out of breath so I went to get a drink.Hey Pip You ok? You look a little down. "I just got a message from my mom she said my cat got ran over..." Pip says wail tears fall out of his eyes. Hey its ok I'm here. I hug him he sobs on my shoulder. I feel bad hey I'll get him a black cat for Christmas! Hey it's ok Pip. Awww hes so fragile...

Ryan pov:

I look over at Casper and Pip. Pips sobbing on his  shoulder oh wonder whats wrong maybe his cat died, if it was oops!