Chapter 12: I love you : Last chapter

Hope you dont mind a bit of cursing I'm in a bad mood so sorry...
______________________________________
Casper pov:

We walk to daycare well Pip flying until he falls on his face and who do we see oh yea.... I'll give you a hit bock bock bock... Yep the fricking chicken of course I'm still smiling becasue I fucked Pip. Pip screams at the sight of him. "Why are you here?!" Aries Yells. "Why not?" Says Saber. "Because you tried to ruin Goldycorn!" Aries Screams. "I hate that I like Soldy better." He says. Of course me and Unicorn have to hold them back with magic. Goldy walks through the magic barrier like it was water. "I will never be yours!" She screams at Saber. Aries breaks through using her shipping powers. She tackels Saber to the ground me and Unicorn let the others go the start hitting, punching, and kicking Saber. Pip stops and cuddles me no suprise. We sit there and watch the amazing beat down. Finally Tina takes a final blow and kicks him in the nuts. "OWWWW!" Saber wines in pain. He drags himself outside then hes gone. Me obviously Happy I led Pip into the bathroom and kiss.

Tinas pov:

We did it! "Were did Pip and Casper go?" Says cake. We look around the room. "Maybe Casper fucking Pip again?" Goldy says. Wow who knew she would say that. Obviously taking her seriously, we checked Pip and Casper's room. Weren't there. We were going to the cafeteria until we heard something in the boys bathroom. The girls and I went to check through the window. We saw Pip and Casper making out. We ran inside. " Break down the door!" The girls and I yelled. Unicorn and Ryan broke down the door. Pip and Casper spilt there lips and looked at us like we were insane. Ryan looked extremely embarrassed. Aries and Goldy laughed. They did not care they went outside and never looked back.

Casper pov:

We went out side and sat in the Garden I looked at Pip. I asked him a question, will you be my boyfriend. "Yes yes yes yes yes!" Pip squealed. I love you pip. "I love you to Casper...." Pip said.

______________________________________

Ok so yea I did do that I hope you enjoyed this book and nos vemos en el próximo libro! (See you in the next book!) My next book is called well I dont know for sure but it will be out!