Chapter 10: Huh?!

Tilla pov:

Let me in Pip! "No!" Pip and Casper yells. I put phone on video and slide my phone under the door and the get it back again. I watch the video in the living room. I gasp at what I see. Wait the is good for me! Mom! "Yes hon?" Says Mom. Look at this. She takes my phone and and sees the video. She gasps at what she sees. "Pip Casper come here!" Yells mom.

Casper pov:

"Pip Casper come here!" Pips mom yells. "Ok coming!" Shouts Pip. We walk down the stairs. We come down stairs and Tilla has a big grin on her face. "Boys look at this video." Pips mom says. Its a video of us making out. "Huh?!" Says me and Pip. "Why did you not tell me sooner, its so cute!" Pips mom says. Tilla looks disappointed at what she hears. "Tilla your grouned for invading their privacy." Pips mom. Tilla runs to her room crying. "Now for you two follow me." We follow her to her room. She closes the door before shes in. We hear locking. "Hey let us out!" Pip says. "Not until I hear moaning!" Pips mom says. "Mom!!" Pip yells with his face a dark red. Well if that's what she's wants....... Then were going to have some fun~

Ryans pov:

We going to Pips house because they have not been to daycare in 3 days.
" Are we there yet..." complains Aries and Cake. No. We see the house but one of the windows are fogged. Did it rain Unicorn? "No why do you ask." Unicorn says. I point to the fogged window. Unicorn almost exactly knows what it is. "Lets vist other time!" Unicorn says. "No!" Goldy says. "Ok fine but I warned you." Unicorn says. As we walk into the house Unicorn plugs his ears. "Oh hello everyone!" Pips mom says. Hi Miss were are Casper and Pip? We hear a noise. What was that? Now everyone but me and Pips mom are plugging there ears. Until I realize, wait that sound.... Its moaning! I plug my ears a fast a possible. Goldy sends out a spell that stops the moaning. "Thank gods!" Everyone and me but Pips Mom yell. "Who was that!" Aries yells. "Ummm." Pips Mom hesitates to answer. Before she answers Casper comes out. "Oh why are you guys here?!" Casper says. Goldy and Tina start to crack up laughing. "Well you guys were not at daycare for 3 days!" says Cake. "Sorry Pip is sick....." Casper says. At this point Aries, Unicorn, Goldy and Tina start laughing. "Oh yeah he was "sick"." Aries says laughing. Casper runs up stairs I dont know.what hes doing but hes doing something.

______________________________________

Ok so um I literally was pushing my self to do this chapter. I told you there was going to be a lot more of
Casper x Pip So yeah..... Please comment because I really want to do a face reveal but I have to have 10 comments form 10 people so comment!