|EPISODE 1:BITCHES|

strutting through the halls, they seemed perfect

strutting through the halls, they seemed perfect. really, it was the opposite.

the three were called THE PERFECTIONISTS, named perfectly after their image. two years ago they all became friends. mackenzie ziegler was the normal star student but got bullied. that seemed to disappear after her mom was named mayor. she's the literal queen bee of the school. she gets the best grades in the whole district, and still manages to lead the cheer team along with dance class and babysitting.

next, johnny orlando. born on the wrong side of town, but after his mom's amazing clothes, they moved to the best part of town, becoming one of the most perfect families. his love of music drove him to practice more instruments than in google, sing all different songs, and still make it on time to babysit his nephew, jace.

lastly, there's hayden summerall. he isn't as rich as the others and never grew up in la. he was born in texas and lived there until they moved two years ago. two years ago he wasn't the star athlete, he was depressed and had his heart broken into pieces for the first time. once he moved he made a name for himself. becoming the best athlete millwood high has ever seen but also never wanted to get involved with another girl again. he's the best at any sport out there, but isn't some rude lame
jock. nope, he's the kindest guy at school which makes girls fall for him faster than a snap of your fingers. i mean, his SMILE gets EVERYONE.

those are the perfectionists, the star student, athlete, and musician. they run the school and control so much more than anyone would ever know.

"hey lauren." johnny greeted his sister as the three walked up to her. "you ok?" he asked, noticing
her baggy eyes and messy bun.

"no, jace has a rough night." lauren yawned, then rubbed her eyes. she's called the baby momma well because she's a mom. she has a baby named jace who's 4 months old now, and she's only 16.

"do you want me to pick him up from daycare today? since you have a meeting and all?" johnny offered.

"please, that'd be amazing. fucking william went back home to london for the week and i'm screwed." lauren cursed, then the bell rang and they all went to class, the perfectionists all going to the same advanced math class like always.

the perfectionists walked out of the school, waving bye then separating for their different activities. hayden went back in for football practice, mackenzie went to dance, and johnny went to pick up his nephew.

meanwhile, lauren was in a student council meeting, having no clue what the principle called them for. "tomorrow we're welcoming 4 new kids to our school. lauren you'll be guiding them, helping them, and making sure nothing happens. judah you'll be-" mr. lenning explained to them as they all jotted down notes what to do.

"fuck, that's nasty!" mackenzie winced, then placed the shot glass on the counter in front of her. "where the fuck did you get that?"

"i don't know, my dad had it." johnny told her as she sat on his lap comfortably.

"y'all, i'm right here! i don't want to see y'all do your friends with benefits shit!" hayden cursed, then poured each of them another shot, this time some expensive bottle of vodka mackenzie found in the alcohol cabinet.

"kenzie! i'm home!" all the teens' eyes widened, throwing any trace of alcohol and cigarettes in hayden's backpack and out the window. melissa then walked right into the kitchen, placing her birkin bag on the counter where the shot glasses once were. "mackenzie! what are you doing? go study and dance! you need practice!" melissa yelled at her daughter.

"come on boys, let's go study for
that geometry quiz." kenzie scoffed, then got off of johnny's lap and the boys followed her into the library of her house.

they all studied, used flash cards, and johnny played his violin as he sang the answers of each question kenzie had. hayden did pull ups as the other two read each card off, and he answered it. this is how they studied, weird for everyone else but normal for them.

they stayed up all night, only eating a granola bar each. "let's go!" kenzie kicked both of the boys who were eating breakfast, then pulled them into her convertible.

they drove to school, then saw lauren waiting in kenzie's normal parking spot, moving the orange cone so mackenzie could park. "guys, i have news!" lauren exclaimed, and not in a fun way. "hayden, i'm sorry."