|EPISODE TWENTY THREE: IMPERFECTIONS|

hayden wipes his tear, walking towards the casket

hayden wipes his tear, walking towards the casket. he placed down a rose, with a carnival ticket tied to it from their first date. as he stepped back, mackenzie and johnny went to his side, embracing him. "i didn't even say bye." he cried, "she's gone."

he read the name over and over again, julianna grace leblanc, loved by many, beloved daughter, friend, sister. 2004-2022. he couldn't believe she was gone. right in front of him.

-

hayden walked up to the tombstone, kneeling down. he placed a ring on top, "remember this ring? three weeks after anna's incident, we were walking and you saw this in a thrift store. but we were in a rush so you just took a picture. i went back there last week and asked the store manager. turns out they sold it right after we saw it. so after tons of calls and emails, i tracked down the person who bought it. turns out they gave it to their niece. so i asked their niece, who sold it on ebay. tracked down that person, and bought it for triple it's original price. anyway, i what you to have it." he placed it on top of her tombstone, crying, "i love you anns." he kissed the stone, and stood up, and left.

little did he know annie was watching him, wishing she was there. she just wanted to go and hug him, kiss him, love him. but that wasn't how life worked for her.

-

over years, the perfectionists grew apart. it was bound to happen at some point. hayden became a board certified anesthesiologist. he fell in love with a girl during college and they've been married since they both became doctors. she became a pediatrician. after years of struggles with fertility, they got their third round of ivf done and got pregnant with twin boys. they've lived happily ever since.

mackenzie ended up becoming a board certified surgeon, specializing in the cardiovascular system. she met her fiancé only 5 years ago. no kids yet, it wasn't in her plan.

johnny became a kickass lawyer, only loosing twice in his whole career. he and his wife, jordan, yes that jordan, have 6 kids. jordan is a pediatrist and they now live in toronto.

anna, she couldn't take it. she confided in lauren and they started dating. but the pain was so bad, she took her own life the day before graduation.

lauren was hurt, it took a long time to move on, but eventually she did. she and nadia turner fell in love her last year of university. she became a kindergarten teacher in nevada while nadia became a esthetician. they ended up getting pregnant at the same time through a sperm doner, and now have two beautiful baby girls. one with ginger locks and the other with piercing green eyes.

now the last time the PERFECTIONISTS were together, was graduation night in the tree house. just them. savoring every moment. they last spoke when all of them were in their third year. but with all they experienced, they learned that it was fine to not be perfect. their imperfections were just as good.

so being PERFECT isn't the answer, it's living in the moment and having fun! so don't worry if you didn't get a 100% on that one test, it won't matter in the future. just work hard but also live in the moment.

your IMPERFECTIONS make you, and that's fine.
have fun, be happy, and live your life to the fullest

a/n and that's the end! holy shit! i started this 10 months ago already!
can't believe it's already over!
love this book but it was time to end it. love y'all!

also go check out my other books such as

FANPAGE & PREGNANCY PACT! (both are jenzie but fanpage has some hannie if you wanted more!)

love y'all, and don't worry about being perfect, just be happy, that's what life's about
-lina