|EPISODE FOURTEEN:SO|

mackenzie grabbed her coffee, then saw johnny come back to his seat

mackenzie grabbed her coffee, then saw johnny come back to his seat. "wow, your mom really went out this year." johnny said, admiring the private jet. "normally we go in the other one."

"well that one was getting new seats so we used my grandpa's." mackenzie explained, sipping her coffee. "where's hayden?"

"he's eating at his seat. i don't think this trip would be a good thing for him." johnny said, then opened a bag of chips, "he's really stressed."

"i know." mackenzie sighed, and looked over and hayden, "he's falling for her again. plus, the newbies were his past. he doesn't like his past." mackenzie leaned back in the seat, rolling her head to johnny, "it's hard to let go of your past. we know that too well."

4 years ago

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" dale yelled at a blonde, "you are trying to ruin my marriage with your lies!"

"i'm pregnant dale. it's not a lie." the blonde cried, as johnny came into the old and rusted house. "kylie? what are you doing here?" it was a senior from school, she was 19 since she was held back in third grade.

"out son!" dale demanded.

"y-you're his son?" kylie stuttered.

"stop talking!" dale yelled at her, making johnny go up and pull kylie behind him.

"dad, go." johnny said sternly.

"you're gonna go son. this bitch is saying she's pregnant." dale spat out, his face red and his breath reeked of alcohol.

"dad. i will tell mom. now go!" dale gave up, harshly opening the front door, and slamming it. "you were fucking my dad?" johnny asked, as he turned to face kylie.

"why do i need to answer an eighth grader?" kylie tried to be confident, but he saw right through.

"lift up your shirt." johnny demanded.

"what? no!" kylie screeched.

johnny grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it, only showing her stomach. it was red, her hip was bruised. "show me your neck." kylie did as she was told, and he saw a hand print, "pants."

"no, no!" kylie said, and johnny looked at her, knowing it was best to show him. she took off her shorts, leaving her underwear on though.

her knees were the most bruised on her who body. there were prints on her thighs, obviously meaning hands were there. even on her ankles, they were bruised. johnny didn't want to imagine what happened. he saw her butt, it was red and a bit bruised. "he did all of this?" johnny asked, terrified.

"i-it's fine. most of the time i enjoyed it. just sometimes, he'd get too, rough. one time we were in a hotel, and he strapped me to the bed, my ankles-"

"i get it." johnny didn't want to head more. "get an abortion. you don't want a spawn of him. it's your choice."

"i made an appointment last week, it's for tomorrow." kylie said, disappointed, "i told him today-"

"you were hoping he'd stay with you, didn't you?" kylie nodded, sitting on the couch.

"i love him ok! with me, most of the time he's the sweetest guy in the world. he knows what i lies and don't like. but it's just, i love it rough. but only in the bedroom. sometimes, he likes it rough everywhere, it's just-"

"kylie, my mom is coming home right now." kylie ran off, and since then, he doesn't know if she actually went to that appointment or if he has a brother or sister.

mackenzie remembered when he told her and hayden that story. it broke her heart. she loved how johnny wasn't anything like his father. her past wasn't as bad, that's what she thought.

3 years ago, she was discovering puberty. her body was slower than others, so it took just a bit.

it was the first day of freshman year, going into high school without a friend or friend group. her mom just decided she was gonna be running for mayor but wasn't a big candidate yet.

mackenzie walked around, looking for her locker. she finally found hers, and struggled to open it. it was a bit embarrassing but she finally got it.

"hey, look it's dr zit." lily chee scoffed, poing at mackenzie. mackenzie turned around, "you have a nice red skirt."

mackenzie looked down, shit she thought, seeing she started her period for the first time. she ran, all the way to the closest bathroom, getting in a stall and started crying. she didn't have any pads or tampons. "hey? you ok?" someone asked, but it was a male voice. she went into the wrong bathroom. "you're a girl in a guys bathroom?"

"how's you know?" mackenzie asked, her lip quivering.

"i saw you come in." he replied, "so you need anything?" she knew he saw her.

"is it ok if you bring me something from the lost and found?" she asked.

"sure." he left. about 5 minute later he came back, "here's a pair of sweatpants." in the pocket was a pad.

she thanked him, and heard him leave. she put on the sweats and pad, then walked out. a bucket of red paint was dumped on her head, the whole school watched and recorded. she looked at the butt of her sweats, WATCH YOUR HEAD BITCH it was all a plan.

mackenzie shook at the thought of what happened. then a year later they all fell to her feet. lily chee was held back twice in sophomore year. that made mackenzie feel better. but freshman year was tortue. it wasn't until summer her mom became much more popular and ended up becoming mayor.

"johnny?" mackenzie called, about 20 minutes before they'd land.

"yeah?" the look in his eyes. she never wanted to see them broken. they were like glass to her, she was gonna shatter it somehow. "what's wrong?"

mackenzie just shook her head, "nevermind." he shrugged, then went over and grabbed a drink.

a/n GO STREAM SEE YOU AND WATCH THIS!