|EPISODE ELEVEN:THINK|

soon, their guests were arriving

soon, their guests were arriving. "mom, go away!" mackenzie shooed her mother's into melissa's office.

"i swear if they break-"

"it's not a rager mom." mackenzie rolled her eyes, then went back to the party.

"yo, let's play the ziegler game!" carson suggested, and most of the party knew about the ziegler game, everyone knew besides the newbies of course.

"the ziegler game is a game we always play at parties here," lauren explained to the newbies, "it's kinda crazy." lauren state's, then grabbed a red solo cup, "the person across from you gets your cup and goes to the bar in the kitchen. they put whatever drink they want until this line. then, give it back. everyone has a drink by then. now, it goes in a backwards alphabetical order-by last names. then, the person to your right asks you a question, it has to be hella deep or sexual. that's the whole point. if you don't answer, you spin the bottle, and whomever it lands on you have to do seven minutes in heaven, then afterwards, you gotta take a sip of your drink, move six steps, and then whatever it lands on you gotta do." lauren explained, as mackenzie got out the custom board they made.

anna and annie looked at each other, confused. "what?" they asked.

"you'll get used to it." lauren said, then mackenzie went first. the person to her right was hayden.

"favorite place to fuck?" he of course knew this answer but he always led with that.

"hayden you always say that first bro!" carson complained, just making hayden chuckle.

mackenzie thought for a bit, "depending who i'm fucking. and my mood. but of course kitchen sex on the counter, right in the morning." mackenzie answered, but since she answered she only moved 3 spots on the board.

"worst person you fucked." hayden read the board.

this one was easy, "ashton." she said blatantly, then the next person went, sara young.

lauren was to her right, "you're a virgin though so, oh, um, favorite guy to give b-j's to?" sara young was a virgin, and proud. she always said it was ok to use any other hole, just not the holy hole.

"bret." she answered, then went up three spaces, "who do i find attractive?" she read aloud. "hayden, johnny, lauren maybe, and myself."

the game went on, after about 30 minutes it was back to mackenzie. she moved three spaces, "take off a piece of clothing and give it to the last person you fucked." she read the card, then went to the bathroom. she came out and put her thong in front of johnny, startling him until he took it, pulling her in and kissing her, then whispered something in her ear.

"next!" lauren called, pulling mackenzie away from her brother.

after about an hour, maddie came in, "what the actual fuck-"

"sup maddie." carson smirked, lighting his joint. he was only in his underwear now, getting the strip card 3 times. now brynn has a stack of his clothes on her lap.

"where is your shirt?" maddie asked mackenzie, seeing mackenzie what mackenzie was wearing.

"it is my shirt." mackenzie smirked, jumping from johnny's lap. "what are you doing here?"

"i have college break." maddie explained, "where's mom?" she asked, prying her eyes off of the group of teens.

"her office." mackenzie then went back to johnny, kissing him deeply, then saw anna roll the dice.

"fuck, mackenzie." johnny groaned, as mackenzie rode him. them, bam.

their eyes went straight to her window. "what was that?" mackenzie asked, getting off of him, covering herself with a sheet.

"i don't know." johnny got up, and looked outside the window. "it sounded like a gunshot." after a few seconds they heard police sirens show up across the street to the cathcart house.

mackenzie and johnny looked at each other, shocked, then hurriedly put on some clothes. johnny put on his pants hurriedly while mackenzie just put on an oversized shirt and a pair of underwear. she ran out as she put on her robe, following johnny out of her house.

they ran across the street where a crowd was already there, behind held back by a caution tape. "what's going on?" mackenzie asked, as her and johnny pushed through.

"someone was shot." one of her neighbors said, then a body bag was being taken out of the house, shocking everyone.

"you think?" mackenzie asked johnny, knowing her was thinking the same thing.

next came out anna, but she was on a gurney and her arm and head was wrapped, she was unconscious. "what happened?" johnny asked one of the police officers.

"we can't say." he replied.

"my mom is the mayor. tell me!" mackenzie said, going under the caution tape.

"someone shot and killed sara cathcart. someone shot anna cathcart twice. once in her head, once in her arm. the shooter ran before we got here. they could still be here." he said, then walked away.

"johnny?" mackenzie was scared. holding johnny.

"i know, i know."