|EPISODE THIRTEEN:WIN|

mackenzie groaned as she grabbed her suitcase, opening it up and grabbing her clothes

mackenzie groaned as she grabbed her suitcase, opening it up and grabbing her clothes. today was the start of the ziegler-gisoni week in florida. johnny and hayden also go, mackenzie makes them. they suffer with her.

"why are we still going? mom there was a shooting across the street." mackenzie groaned, her mother sighed.

"more the reason to go. we all need a vacation and this is the first time lauren and her son are coming." last year lauren was pregnant so she couldn't come and the year before that she went to england for william.

mackenzie sighed, and continued packing her clothes. she organized them, fitting half of her closet in one red suitcase. "hey." johnny said, coming in. he slapped her ass playfully, then jumped into her bed, resting his head on his hand.

"you're not packing?" mackenzie asked, smiling as she tucked the last shirt into her suitcase.

"i already did. and did haydens." johnny said, then his smile turned into a frown, "helps me keep my mind off of things."

mackenzie frowned too, then glided her hand over his cheek, "i know john." she kissed him, "where's hayden?"

johnny rubbed his neck, "at the hospital with annie and anna. checking up."

"he's been there all day hasn't he?" mackenzie asked.

"yeah," johnny sighed, "i was there earlier too. anna seems to be recovering good."

"that's good. we're stopping by later anyway, before we leave." mackenzie then looked back at john, away from her suitcase, "thank you for being here the past couple nights."

johnny smiled, pulling her on his lap, her legs wrapping around his torso. "of course. i know these things freak you out and, hayden's been with annie since the shooting." johnny grasp her butt, pulling her in more, "i wanted you to feel safe." he whispered, his breath tickling her lips.

"thank you. i know i'm supposed to be an independent woman, not needing a man, which i don't. but you being here makes me feel better. safer." she kissed him, which turned into a heated make out session.

"nope!" melissa came in, opening the door, interrupting them. "now come downstairs, we're leaving in five." melissa left, leaving the door open.

"when will you come back?" annie asked, running her finger down hayden's chest.

"next week. i'm sorry to leave you like this." hayden said.

"it's ok hayden. we're not dating. you don't need to be with me 24/7." she got off of his lap.

"i know but, i know you're scared annie. hell i am." hayden got up, "i know what kind of hell youre going to annie. you're scared. we all are." he wrapped his arms around her.

"hayden, i'm not helpless." he removed his arms.

"i know annie. i'm just telling you, it's ok to be scared annie. everyone is."