|EPISODE TWENTY TWO:TURN|

hayden smiled as he dropped off annie, "promise me, we will still see each other

hayden smiled as he dropped off annie, "promise me, we will still see each other." annie said, holding the side of his cheek.

"of course." they kissed, well made out for a few minutes. "maybe we can go to a hotel room?"

-

they got into their hotel room, kissing as they opened the door. annie suddenly stopped. her face was pale as if she saw a ghost. she did.

"what?" hayden asked, turning around.

it wasn't a ghost. it was a random person. "who are you." annie asked the person standing in their room.

hayden looked at the person up and down, muddy boots, baseball hat, "you! you almost killed anna!" hayden figured it out.

they watched as the person said nothing, placing their hand in their shirt, and pulling off a mask. it was a totally different person. "asher." annie's eyes widened, "y-you're dead."

asher smirked, sitting down on the bed. "actually, i'm not." hayden rolled his eyes, obviously. "i killed my cousin and put one of these special masks. simple." asher showed the mask he put on.

"why? why did you do that? to jayden! to your own child!" annie yelled, then she heard baby cries, and saw a guy come out of the restroom with a baby. jayden's baby.

"well, this is my baby." asher said, taking the baby who was now a few months old. "my uncle adopted him, blood relatives are easy to adopt."

"why? why would you kill jayden?" hayden asked.

"i didn't kill her. actually, wanted her to live until our baby was born. the only reason i hurt her was so your little perfectionist posse would find out. so annie and anna would get closer to you two." asher explained, as he stood and watched the city night view with his sleeping baby.

"anna? you're the person who killed her sister! almost killed her." hayden yelled, annie grasping his chest.

"well i hoped i killed her." asher chuckled, "her sister was just in the way."

"why? why all of this? what did we do?" annie asked, stepping up.

"you." asher growled, putting his baby on the bed, "we all moved here because of you."

"what are you talking about?" annie asked, confused.

"your mom just had to move here, taking all our parents with her and us. then when we got here, he was here." asher pointed at hayden, "and you loved him."

"i cheated on him, you don't do that to someone you love asher." annie rolled her eyes.

"i remember waking you up by eating your out, how much you liked that." hayden cringed at asher's words, "you'd moan out his name. his name. and when we had sex, you'd constantly moan his name."

"ok, annie, that's just weird." hayden joked, annie looking him with wide eyes.

"what's your point?" annie asked, crossing her arms.

"my point," asher chuckled, "i knew once we got here, you two would eventually get back together. i wanted to stop that."

"where does killing my friends fit into this?" annie asked, tears falling.

"there would be obstacles, them." asher growled, then looked annie straight in the eye, "i started fucking jayden, before we even got here. to get my release that you never gave me. i always wanted her gone." his eyes were cold, dark, and not the person she once knew, "do you know what it feels like, having so much power over someone's life. i used to place a blade next to her neck, as i fucked her endlessly. she had no choice but to moan." he pulled out his phone, and pressed a recording.

"asher, stop, please." it was jayden's voice, tears fell from annie's eyes as she heard her dead friend's voice.

"no, now moan my name." jayden was quiet, her breathing was loud and heavy, "jayden!"

you could hear s their skin slapping against each other, and jayden crying, "asher," she faked a moan, then continued crying in pain.

annie's heart broke as she heard that. "you're a monster!" she yelled at asher, slapping him.

"maybe, i am." asher smirked, wiping a little blood from his lip. "but i had to do what i needed to do." asher yelled, then his face turned into a smirk, "now, for anna."

"she's the kindest girl ever! how could you possibly want to kill her!" annie yelled, "her and jayden did nothing wrong."

"maybe they didn't, but they would've stopped us being together." asher's voice sent chills down annie's spine, "i bought clothes anna would remember, but wore a mask so she'd only see my eyes, just incase she didn't remember. her sister on the other hand, pulled off my mask and that's when i had to kill her." asher sat down, "all for you babe."

"you're disgusting." annie spat out. asher stormed out to her, getting close and squeezing her neck.

"asher!" hayden yelled, picking up jayden's son. "stop hurting annie, or else i'll hurt your baby." asher smirked.

"you couldn't if you wanted to."

"i don't want to. but i might if i have to. now let go of her, or else you wouldn't have your baby." asher let go.

annie breathed, trying to get as much air in as possible, they heard police sirens. asher looked out the window, "you!" he yelled at hayden. "you son of a-"

gunshot. hayden looked at annie, in shock. she stood there, shocked herself as she held the gun. in came the police, who barged in with their guns. it was loud, crazy. annie only saw blurriness. she looked down, and moved her hand from her stomach. blood. "annie?" she heard hayden call out, before she saw blackness.