The House

El looked extremely uncomfortable "my clothes are wet" she simply stated. I smiled "yeah they are, do you want a towel or do you want to borrow some clothes." "You can borrow some clothes while i put yours to dry". She nodded quickly and i led her to my closet. "Here El you can borrow any of my shirts and whatever other clothes you need". "Thanks Y/n" she quietly spoke. I grabbed shorts and left towards the kitchen phone. "Hey Hop how are you? I greeted. "What do you want kid you only ever call me when you want something." He said obviously tired. "I am offended Hopper we are friends, and besides i wanted to tell you that El is at my house because of the storm"." I don't know if you want to come pick her up or if you just want her to stay here". I quietly spoke. "Shit i cant see a thing in this weather kid so she has to stay, but please im asking you no funny business he asked .Eleven came out of the bedroom "Its cold". I turned to face El "you can use my bed, i'll take the floor" i told her. "Ok Hop im gonna go its getting late". I hung up the phone and got a coke from the fridge. "You want something to drink or a snack". El shook her head no. "I think im jealous" she softly spoke. "Im not sure you quite understand the meaning of the word El" i replied. "Whenever you are with other girls, i get this feeling in my stomach". "El i dont think you know what you're talking about"I said nervously. A knock on the door changed our focus. "El go hide i'll see who it is". I approached the door "who there" i shouted. "Its just me Amenadiel, can you open the door". I opened the door quickly. "Hey Amen how've you been" i politely spoke. "Ive been better, what about you look how much you've grown" he said cheerfully. "So what is it you want, if i may ask". "Well there's only one way to put it father does not approve of your interaction with the humans". "Since when have i cared about what he thinks". "Well you never have cared but recently you've been getting close with one in particular". "I don't know what you want im not gonna change who i am for no one". Eleven walks out from the bedroom and stands behind my right shoulder. "Amen this is my friend El she is staying with me until the storm passes" i introduce. Amenadiel reaches to shake her hand as El pulls my shoulder to cover her slightly. "She doesnt like people thst she doesn't know" i explained. "Oh well hello El im  Y/n's uncle". "So is that all you wanted to tell me or is there something else" i asked. "Well actually your father was asking about you and if you were anything like him" he answered "We both know he doesnt care about my wellbeing". "Ok Amen thanks for the visit, same time next month". Amenadiel smiles before he says his goodbyes and leaves the house. "Alright El its late we should get some sleep". She nodded and we walked into the bedroom, she layed on the bed and got under the covers as i settled in on the ground. "Why does your uncle look different from you" she asked curiously. I saw no reason to lie i had known her most of my life i watched over her in the lab. "Well El my grandfather is god and my dad is the devil, so my uncle Amenadiel is an angel" i replied. "Oh" she simply said. I looked and she was laying on her stomach facing me using her arms as pillows. "So do you have horns" she questioned. "No I actually have wings, wanna see em?". She nodded quickly. I sat up and put my arms outwards and started flapping them with a big smile on my face. El just glared at me and spoke "friends don't lie". I put my arms down as my smile faded. "I wasnt lying to you, i do have wings i just not allowed to show you them but im gonna do it anyway because its cool" i said. Eleven didn't look like she believed me. I rolled to the foot of the bed and got on my knees getting face to face with her. "Ok El I'll show you them but you can't tell anyone, you have to promise me El". "I promise" she firmly spoke. I stepped back and took my shirt off "you ready" i questioned. Floof! My two heavenly white wings sprouted from my back. Eleven gasped and got off of the bed quickly. She lightly brushes her finger tips against them. "Pretty" she quietly spoke. I turned to face her careful to not bump her with my wings. I looked down at her and smiled "You know El you and Hopper know about my secret". Eleven smiled at me "jealous" she quietly spoke. I smiled at her "El we wouldn't be able to do this, Hopper wouldn't let us". She tippie toed and pecked my lips quickly. She smiled brightly "not jealous" El said. I gently grabbed the side of her face and pulled her into a deep kiss. My wings wrap around her, pulling her into a depeer kiss. We break free from the kiss, still in the embrace of my wings. "We should get some sleep" i suggested. Eleven nodded her head and walked towards the bed. I put my wings back in and layed on the bed next to Eleven. The feeling i had when i was with her was differrent from anything i had felt before, she made me feel good. I hoped El would never see my true face, no one except Hopper had seen my face. Hopper had been through hell when his daughter passed, so my face didnt affect him. Eleven turned to me and carressed my face "goodnight Y/n". "Night El". Eleven wrested her head on my shoulder and drapped her arm over my torso. I woke up at 3 in the morning for obvious reasons. I looked over and saw El peacefully sleeping, she really was beautiful. I slowly got out if bed careful not to wake Eleven. I went to the kitchen and got a drink. "Hello mother what are you doing here" i said as i turned to the shadow.