The Flayed

Jancy is what i say for Jonathan and Nancy because im too lazy to write their names Eleven had tracked Billy down and we were now at Nancy and Jonathan's bosses house. Jancy rang the door bell three times, no answer. "Right lets get a move on" i kicked the door open and we all walked into the house. "Tom, Heather" Nancy yelled into the seamingly empty home. "Jesus, it's freezing" Max whispered. We walked down the hall i to the kitchen, Nancy spoke" Do you guys smell that". Everyone to a whiff before we all saw the chemicals on the counter "whoa looks like someone was having a party" Lucifer jokes before i glare at him. Jancy start to look and pick up the chemicals "you think they're guzzling this shit" Johnny asked Nancy "Either that or they just went on a hell of a cleaning spree" she replied seriously. "But last year Will didn't eat chemicals did you?" Max said to remind us all. "No this is something new" Will said. "If you mix chemicals you make a new substance" i say stating the not so obvious. "Nerd" Lucifer and Maze mumbled under their breaths. "Oh yeah" Mike,Will, and Lucas said syncronized. "But drinking this shit would kill you, i would know i use these to torture people" Maze replied while looking at the chemicals. "Maybe if you were human it would" Lucas countered. We investigated and went deeper into the house. Nancy crouched down and touched a red stain on the carpet "blood" she said. "Yesterday Tom had a band aid on his forehead" Nancy spoke to Johnny. Lucifer pointed to the wine bottle with blood on it "It safe to say he was attacked". We followed a blood trail into the garage where ropes had been left on the floor. Johnathan spoke confidently "they must have tied them and taken them somewhere". Nancy added on "Mrs.Driscoll kept saying she had to go back what if the flaying is taking place somewhere else it must have a source". El spoke "Some place he didn't want me to see". Amenadiel said loudly "If we can find the source we could stop it or stop it from spreading at least". "And how would we do it then" i said quickly while moving to stand next to El. "Mrs.Driscoll if she wants to go back why don't we let her" Will added. Everyone looked between each other "Are we just gonna stand around and stare at each other all day" Lucifer said obviously annoyed of us. Time skip We all walked into the hospital and tried to go upstairs "whoa whoa what do you think you're doing two at a time" the receptionist spoke loudly. Nancy turned to her "I was gonna take them to visit grandma". The lady looked between Amen and Lucas. "Extended" Lucas said annoyed by her. "I don't care who they are you know the rules two visitors at a time" she said. Jancy left up the elevator. Time skip because i said so We all ran upstairs to see what was happening, Johnny was banging on a door trying to get in. I kicked the door open and El picks up the monster slamming it into all 2 walls and the roof floor, before throwing it out the window. We get Nancy and run downstairs to see the monster, as we get there it crawls its way into the sewer pipe. We all make our way over to Hopper's cabin except Maze and Amen who are currently tracking down Dustin. We arrive and procede to wait for El's search of Billy to be complete. "So Y/n your dad is the devil" Nancy questioned obviously skeptical. I nodded yes slowly and gestured towards Luci "that is my wonderful father Satan". Lucifer saw my gesture and waved hi at us. I explained my heritage to Jancy a little bit more before El spoke. "I found him" El says as she leaves the bathroom. "Who" Nancy asks. WhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooshWe all sit around the Tv playing static quietly. El sits with a blindfold, tissues and a picture of Billy in front of her. "Hey El be careful in there, your mom wanted you to know what happened. Billy on the other hand doesn't " i whispered to her. Hours went by with El inside of the void looking for Billy. We all sat silently around her, "NOO" El screamed. I grabbed her to comfort "Hey hey what happened" (i think i need Jesus because im still obsessed with Stranger Things)