Mother and Father

"Can't i just visit my offspring" she said as she walked out of the darkness towards me. "Actually no you can't, i already told you that you aren't welcome in my home" I stated. "But why not i birthed you" she questioned as she got a beer from the fridge. "Oh lets see mother you literally tried to kill me" i explained. "You're really holding that against me, that happened like 10 years ago" she defended as she jumped to sit on the island in the kitchen. "I was five years old, do you know how much that screwed me up knowing my mother wanted me dead" I shouted and slammed my hand on the island. "Y/n" El spoke quietly from the doorway to my room. "Who's this" Maze said as she hopped off the counter and walked towards Eleven. I walked past Maze and stood between her and El "Mother this is my friend El-eanor, El this is my Mom" i introduced. Maze walked a little bit closer to us "so she's the lucky lady for tonight" she grinned happily. I stared Maze down "no mother she is my girlfriend" i said as i turned to make eye contact with El. "Ew nevermind" Maze said with obvious disgust in her voice. I walked towards Maze and stared into her eyes "Uncle is in the area so you should go before he senses you" i warned. She grinned " you have your fathers eyes". "You think i don't know that Mom, ive had to run my entire life but i've finally found people that accept me" i growled. "Do they know who you really are though"? I smiled "Bye mother". I touched her forehead and she disspeared. "Are you ok" El questioned with obvious worry in her voice. "Yeah im ok El" i spoke. Eleven walked up behind me and hugged me from behind. We stood like this for a couple minutes before a knock at the door interupted us. "I swear if its my dad im gonna lose it". We break from hug to answer the door. I opened the door to be greeted by none other than the devil himself, or as i know him father. "What took you so long to answer the damn door" Lucifer exclaimed as he walked into the house right past Eleven and I. "Are we having a family reunion or something" I asked him. "What do you mean, I came to visit you who else showed up". He looked at me obviously confused. "Well Uncle and mother stopped by a little while ago" i told him while scratching my head in frustration. Lucifer just shrugged and took a drink from his flask. "Who is this young lady" he asks while sitting down on my couch. "This is my girlfriend El" i reply. "Oh a girlfriend that's a first, let's see long she last" he says with a massive grin on his face. "Why are you here" i say cutting to the chase. "Oh was in the area and thought i'd stop by and visit my little boy, but it looks like you're all grown up" he says as he stands and walks towards the front door. He stops in front of El and picks up her hand kissing the back of it, he flashes his devil eyes at her. El just looks at him unfased by his attempt to spook her. "Interesting" he whispers as he left through the door. I sighed heavily and collapsed on the couch. Eleven walked towards the couch and sat down next to me. She rested her head on my shoulder and took my hand in her smaller one. "Well El what did you think about my family" i jokingly asked. She turned to me "your uncle was nice and your mother is pretty, your dad has red eyes" she replied sweetly. I kissed her forehead "yeah father was trying to scare you away, he wants me to be like him but i don't want to". "Then don't" she said. Eleven smiled brightly and kissed my cheek. "Do you wanna get some more sleep or has there been too much excitment tonight" i ask quietly. "Do you have any music" she asked quickly. "I just so happen to" i get up and turn on my jukebox i had stolen from a diner. I sat back down next to El and grabbed her hand again, she moved so that she was laying on the couch resting her head on my lap. I brushed her hair for a few minutes before she fell inevitably fell asleep, she looked so peaceful. Not long after i picked her up being extremely careful and i layed her down on my bed. I went to the bathroom, staring into the mirror i prayed to my grandfather that she would never see my devil face. I checked the clock it was about 6am Hopper, wouldn't be awake for a couple more hours. The dark peaceful night slowly turned into a bright sunny day.