28

The 2 were at the shopping center looking around for anything in practical, Jeonghan doesn't really shop here but used to go to a small convince store by his old apartment. Seungcheol being stubborn refused to go there.

  Jeonghan was looking at pancake mix when he felt a pairs of hairs staring at him. He turned and met eyes with a girl all the way at the end of the aisle. It was his ex girlfriend. He dated her before he found out he was gay, she went nuts when she found out. He was so glad to get away from her when he moved, he hear she went mad.

  Jeonghan didn't even think twice he turned the other way and bolted. The girl screamed after him as she ran after him. This was the most and fastest Jeonghan has run. This girl was mad! Thank god he ran into Seungcheol at that point. "Help! She's crazy and chasing after me, hide me!" He pleads. Seungcheol doesn't even think twice, he pulls off his hat and places it on Jeonghan's head, he wraps his jacket over the blonde's shoulders.

Right as the girl rounded the corner, Seungcheol pulls Jeonghan closer so his head was buried in the olders chest, good thing because Jeonghan was as bright as a tomato. "Have you seen a blonde hair guy run through here?!" She yells crazily. "No sorry." Seungcheol says concerned as he runs his hand through his hair.

  Soon she ran off screaming for Jeonghan. "What the f**k happened?!" Seungcheol asked as Jeonghan's body shook as he cried. "Hey hey, don't cry." Seungcheol asked worriedly as he rubs Jeonghan's back. "What was she doing here?!" He cries out. "Who was that?" Seungcheol asks. "My psycho ex." He says pulling away.

  Luno couldn't find Jeonghan, he must have left. "He's not here. You promised me I'd get him!" She yells to the man on the phone. "Yeah, yeah. You will, we'll probably have to take a different approach." The man says in a American accent. "You'll be mine soon Hong." He smirks as he ends the call.