Poker Face

Jun and The8 were out on a mission, the location was a poker bar. "Are you sure your okay with playing?" Jeonghan asked through the ear buds.

"For the last time Hyung, stop worrying about me. And plus we were given the clear instructions to watch the target." The8 said taking a seat at the table.

"And plus, I got a good ass poker face." The8 said putting his legs on Jun's lap as he scanned over everyone else's face and observed every detail.

"Be careful, I'll be outside waiting." Wonwoo said through the earpiece as the 2 Chinese males start the game. They were doing just fine and made it to the top easily.

Right alongside the target.

The8 had made eye contact with the man too many time. He wouldn't lie when he said he felt a bit nervous when the man kept getting closer and closer.

Soon enough the man was standing right infront of him, he was obviously more than 5 years older than The8.

"You know. A little gamblin' is fun when you're with me." He winked as he twirled his fingers through The8's hair. Jun saw and became furious.

He was about to interfere when The8 placed a hand on his chest stopping him. The man looked Jun up and down and turned back to The8.

"You can do so much better than him. Come on, let me show you some fun." The man smirked, his hand trialing down the side of The8's face to cup his jaw.

"Russian roulette is not the same without a gun." The8 said grabbing the gun from Jun's belt as he shot the bastards in the chest 3 times.

"And baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun." He turns to whisper into Jun's ear as he handed the gun back.

"My job here is done." The8 said into the ear peice as him and Jun managed to sneak out the back door through all the commotion.

"WHAT'S UP MY PARTY PEOPLE!" Hoshi shouted as him, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Woozi, I.M and Wonho burst through the gang filled club and within a matter of moments.

   Those 5 killed them all.

Talk about power and determination.

"Goodjob boys." S.coups says to the China line. "Of course, it's what we do." The8 smiled leaning his head on Jun's shoulder as he intertwined their fingers.