94

"So that was stupid of you to do." Mingyu says after Wonwoo told him the whole falling off a cliff story, leaving out the whole running into his Demon self part ofcourse.

  "It was not." Wonwoo protested. "Yeah whatever." Mingyu replies as he accidentally trips over his own feet and ended up face planting to the floor, luckily he didn't knock anything over.

  "Goodjob." Wonwoo snickers at his boyfriend. "Are you ok Mingyu?" A new voice asks worriedly. Mingyu slightly looks up to be met with a pair of black vans. Mingyu eyes trail up to meet the person's face to see it was covered slightly with a mask.

"Yeah thanks, I'm ok." Mingyu laughs as Wonwoo helps him up. "No problem Mingyu." The person smile and Mingyu looks them in the eye curiously, how did this person know him.

  Well when Mingyu locked eyes with the person it kinda made sense. The person looked exactly like him. "Ahhhhhhhhh." Mingyu screamed almost tripping again over Wonwoo. "Woah, woah calm down!" The guy said.

  Wonwoo easily put 2 and 2 together while Mingyu was having a identity crisis. "Are you a demon?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu was shocked at how calm his boyfriend was.

  "Yesssss, how did you know. Did Nu find you already?" The demon asked and Wonwoo nodded. "I met Junhui and myself." Wonwoo asked pulling out his gun and firing, he had to test something. The demon held out his hand and the bullet froze before falling to the ground.

  "You already knew my power." The demon teased. "Yeah I do Min." Wonwoo says. It was easy but also difficult to tell the 2 Mingyu's apart, both having beautiful tan skin but his boyfriend had black hair and this demon Mingyu has fluffy light brown hair.

 It was easy but also difficult to tell the 2 Mingyu's apart, both having beautiful tan skin but his boyfriend had black hair and this demon Mingyu has fluffy light brown hair

  "WTF IS GOING ON!" Mingyu screams at the top of his lungs. "Let's walk and talk!" Gyu says grabbing the 2 by the wrist as he dragged them down the sidewalk as he happily chatted about his whole life story.

  "So your here, because you need hair dye for your wedding. Because you set on a hairbrush on fire?" Wonwoo asked as Mingyu stared in utter confusion.

   "Noooo.... Well maybe but like it was an accident, I was turning my hair this color. And I set it down and it got lit by a candle. Like who has open flames in bathrooms?!" Gyu asks and both of the humans raise their hands.

  "Jeonghan is going to kill you." A new voice says, they look up to see the Demon version of Wonwoo. Mingyu immediately squeals and runs into the arms of his fiance.  "Nu!" Gyu squeals.

  "Wow married life changes you." Wonwoo snorts as he got well deserved glare from Nu's blood red eyes. "Shut up Wonwoo. Your probably just as in love with your bodyguard." Nu said as Wonwoo stuck his tounge out.

But Nu was right though.