118

"So like what are we doing here?" Hoshi asked as him and Woozi get out of the car. "I honestly have no honest answer why where here, apparently we're stuck in a room with a ticking bomb." Woozi sighs.

  He truly hated Seungcheol for this, today was his day off, but instead off being able to sleep and potentially cuddle with Hoshi, Seungcheol threw the 2 into a mission to stop some guy from killing some old man.

  Woozi's first response was; 'Yeah life is like a rollercoaster, but I'm not tall enough to ride it so why don't you guy go and do that and I'll just stay here and go back to sleep.'

  Woozi's proposal didn't fly over too well with Seungcheol, who just shooed him and Hoshi out the door with guns and an address written on a sticky note.

   While they were there, it wasn't even 5 minutes in before Woozi had a slash mark on his arm. Hoshi was thankfully able to shoot the guy, took em long enough. Now they where trying to turn off the bomb the guy had set.

  "You had to have learned about bomb disposal once?" Hoshi pleaded as Woozi focused his attention to the bomb. "I don't listen to Jun! He takes advice from fortune cookies must I remind you! And you think I can just bring up that memory at the drop of a hat?!" Woozi yells.

  "It's not like you can't." Hoshi murmurs as he avoids the sharp gaze from his boyfriend. "Fine you come over and do it!" Woozi yells. "I did what I could, you know, while I was also busy trying not to bleed to death." Woozi rolls his eyes.

  Hoshi ends up grabbing the handful of wires and cuts them in half. Yep it was that simple. Woozi rolled his eyes, shoved his gun in his holder and walked upstairs to where the old man was hiding.

  "Sir, it's alright the bomb has been disposed off, you can come out now." Woozi calls as the man opens the closet door, a grateful smile on his wrinkled face.

  "Thank you so much. For saving me! And please call me Mr. Chae." He smiles shaking Woozi and Hoshi's hand tightly. "Of course Mr. Chae, it's our job." Woozi smiled.

  "C'mon Hoshi, we got to leave." Woozi said and Hoshi pouted. "But they have an arcade and lobster tank in their basement!" Hoshi whined as Mr. Chae just chuckled. "Oh, that belongs to my son, he loves to go down there with his friends."