29

"Hosh, Boo. We got a mission." Dk says. As the 3 start to load up. "Where at?" Hoshi asks grabbing a new case of bullets. "Uhhh a cafe. That's weird?" Dk shrugs checking the location. "I haven't heard anything about this before are you sure?" Joshua asks. "Yeah, were Booseoksoon we can handle it." Dk says.

  The 3 make their way into the cafe and it was empty. The 3 quietly walk around. "It looks normal." Seungkwan whispers. "Seungkwan!" Soonyoung yells as Seungkwan was shot by a dart and he fell to the ground. Dk was shot in the shoulder and Soonyoung was shot in the leg. All falling unconscious.

  "Who's phone is ringing?" Dino asked, "Oh that's mine." Joshua says grabbing his phone it was from an un
unknown number. "Hello?" Joshua asks. "Hello Hong." A voice says and Joshua immediately stands up. "The f**k do you want?!" Joshua spats angrily. "Let's meet up." He taunts. "No way, how did you get my number!" Joshua asks. "You may want to reconsider that, don't want your friends to get hurt." He says.

  "What?" Joshua asked. "How do you think your little team would react if the famous Booseoksoon was killed." He says and Joshua's eyes widen. His phone pinged and a photo popped up. It was a photo of the 3 tied to chairs, duct  tape over their mouths, unconscious. "Come to the cafe alone, don't tell anyone, no vehicles, walk." He orders.

  Joshua followed the orders. He walked to the cafe and entered the back, he saw  the 3 tied to the chairs. Seungkwan looked terrified and Dk looked calm while Hoshi looked pissed. "Welcome!" The guy smiled, spinning his gun around his middle finger. Joshua took his hood off and glared. "What are you doing here?" Joshua spat.

  "You can't run forever, love." He smirks. "I told you already, and why bring them into this." Joshua yells pointing to the 3. "Well Luno was trying to capture Jeonghan but his boyfriend got in the way." The man says. "You brough my little's brother psycho ex girlfriend into this!" Joshua  says.

  "Now you owe me something." He smirks.