Devil's Sinners MC

Prologue
Sitting on the back deck, I stared blankly, wondering how I got lucky to have found my club again after almost 20 years.
Seems a lifetime ago. Alot has happened in those years. I can still
feel the excitement and thrill of being on the back of a Harley, being with family, or so I thought they were family.
Remembering now how my ex ole man and my best friend met, I have to laugh.
They became friends and next I knew; we were starting a club together. It wasn't your typical club. We had maybe a handful of riders but damn we had fun. Went to a lot of bike runs, bike shows and bars.
Until shit hit the fan and I lost my friends and my club family.
Never thought the club I help start would turn their back on me.
Now, I found out that the ex-had lied to me and them. It's all figured out now. But I'm wondering how the hell can I be club royalty and ignore the pull the now club president, Talon and I have.
His piercing dark, almost black, eyes that change with his moods.
Long brownish blond hair pulled into a low ponytail and the muscular build with so much ink that I could look at for hours. And a body that is muscled, toned and tan. Tattoos peek from under his shirt. Showing down to his hands. I can imagine what the rest
looks like. Thighs that fit those jeans as if made for him. The way he carries himself, says, don't fuck with me, I will fuck you up.

What I wouldn't give for one night with this perfection of a man.
As he turns to look my way, his eyes are almost black with desire.
He has a fucking smirk; I try not to let it affect me. I can't fall for him.
I have trust issues with people, to many times being let down. I
shake my head to clear my thoughts.
I look up and he's walking to me, beer in hand, damn, he is a fucking sexy man, that swagger, his smile and those eyes, I can feel my wetness already.
Yeah, I'm totally fucked here and made that decision before he gets to me. I'm gonna taste that man and get him out of my system.

"Well now Queenie, you look deep in thought," he smirks at me. "Got something on your mind? Need to talk?"

"Naw, just lost in desire, fuck, lost in thought" I try not to stammer out.

He laughed, his smile making it hard to look away. "I know you feel the pull between us, you may as well give in. You'll be mine, and I'll be fucking you soon."

I'm shaking my head, stating that "it's all it will be, is a fuck and nothing more."

"We'll see about that. I have a feeling once I taste your sweet pussy, I'm not gonna give you up." He smiles, that deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

I can only shake my head, not trusting my damn voice.

"Hmm, cat got your tongue babydoll?" Talon whispers. As he turns to walk away, to the prospect yelling for him.

Fuck me... I'm gone already.
Turning my attention back to all the brothers and their ole ladies
sitting around, I wonder if I'll be able to let go and feel like a family again. Maybe someday, I think. Maybe...