Chapter 6

Sami ~
I'm side looking at the Prez as he's walking to the office. Damn, that man has the sexiest walk I've ever seen, a body made for sin, makes me want to drop to my knees. Thinking in my head.

"What the fuck woman? You don't say that shit out loud" Becki is smirking.

"Fuck fuck fuck. I said that out loud didn't I?" I embarrassingly say.
Cheeks flushed from that.

Becki shakes her head, "ya you did."

Laughing so hard I almost fall off the chair. "Fuck off Beck. Do not ever repeat that, and I mean ever".

"Sure, I won't. Now, back to business. How much longer you gonna keep this from the guys? I know you don't want to, but damn, you're getting a name out there and soon someone is going to connect you with the club". Becki states, hoping this ends soon.
Before talon and Ice finds out before being told about it.

"I know Beck. Just one more time and I'll let them know. Go on home with Ice, I'll do this one alone".

"The fuck if you will. I'm just there for support anyways, you've done all the work. I'm in this with you" Becki is starting to get pissed that her best friend would even think about going alone.

I'm looking at my phone, mumbling. "Ain't gonna happen tonight. Been postponed till another day. Fucckkk". Hoping she doesn't see I'm trying to deter her.

Becki looks almost relieved at that. Thinking to herself, this secret shit is seriously wearing me out. She has got to stop this soon or tell the guys. Either way, the club needs to know.

I see that Becki is in her thoughts, knowing what she's thinking. Time for me to slip out for this before the guys are done with their meeting. No way is Becki going this time.

Going to the bathroom and out the side door was easier than I thought to get away for this. It's gonna be an easy snag and grab, drop off and be done.
As I'm pulling out onto the dirt road, my burner buzzes with the info I needed. Bout fucking time.

As I'm heading to the address given, I watch to make sure I'm not followed. Last thing I need is complications now.

I already have my weapon stash in the truck.

Nearing the place I'm needed, I pull my Glock and Smith from under the dash where they've been hidden. Just as a precaution, haven't had much refusals so far.

As I'm getting out of the truck, the plan is to act like I'm lost and ask her for directions. She's outside, as planned. With her baby in a stroller and diaper bag.

Walking up, I ask for directions, waiting for the signal to act. She gets closer so no one can overhear and says the words "he's not here".

Swiftly, I get the baby while she's getting the rest. Buckle baby in, throw the other stuff in the back. Rushing, knowing he can be back anytime. And that's not something we need.

"Hurry please. He's going to kill me for leaving" the young girl says terrified.

I try to calm her down, "He isn't going to hurt you or that baby ever again honey".

My truck has completely blacked out windows so the back seat isn't visible from the outside.

Jumping into the driver's seat, I pull away fast. Passing a speeding car coming our way. Time to get the fuck out of here, thinking out loud
I glance into the rearview mirror. That was close. Shaking my
head.

"Where are we going? Will we be safe? What if he finds me?" The young girl asks.

My reply is the same Every time.
"Going to a safe house. You will be protected, and he will not find you, ever. You'll be given a new life, new name and money to start out with".

"I don't know how to thank you enough for this. But I owe our lives to you". She says.

" No, you don't. Take care of that baby and get your life right. That's thanks enough". I smile back to her.

Another hour and she'll be safe.