Chapter 2

Sami ~
What the fuck is going on here? I'm losing my damn mind. It can't be happening like this.
As I think of the past and the pain of the way my club hurt me. Of how they didn't want me without my ex being involved.

I really don't need any more shit in my life. It's bad enough as it is, trying to lead 2 lives.
Tears run down my face which pisses me off more. I hate feeling vulnerable. I need to go to the gun range; it calms me down.

As I'm getting my shit together, I hear footsteps, thinking Len is behind me, I tell him I'm leaving for a bit. Knowing he understands.

Her voice cracks, and I hear pain in it, "Sami girl, we didn't shut you out, please believe that, I tried calling you and it wouldn't go thru, like it was blocked and I tried for months to see you, but he wouldn't let me,"she says lowly.

I turn and see the pain and can only cry. She would never lie to me about that, I know she's telling the truth. This woman, I trust more than anyone else. Then and now.

As I rush into her arms, crying, knowing the lost years were because of him.
I wanted to be cold hearted, but one look at her, my best friend years ago, I couldn't.

We went to a table outside and talked about it all. It seemed like hours but feeling like it was only days since we chatted. I missed this. So fucking much.

"Ice misses his best friend also. He blames himself for all this," Becki says with a smile.

"Yeah, I missed his ass and attitude too," Laughing myself.

She suggests that we need to go in and talk to him and Talon. Fuck, I'm thinking to myself, this is gonna be hard to do. I'm a fucking cold-hearted bitch, I've turned into the one thing I hated.

My spirit was broke when we left the club, I was weak because a man I trusted lied to me. It took years, but I became strong again, and the bitch in me stayed to protect myself and my son's.