Chapter 28

Talon~

My ass is wore out from the ride today. Watching the long line of bikes, showing support from our chapters. It is amazing that this brotherhood, I call family, did this.

I'm looking around, checking it all out. Making sure there's room for the bikes to be parked. We picked up another charter on one of stops. I'm deep in thought and didn't hear anyone walk up.

"Prez, damn good turnout today." Lowryder says, pulling into a brothers hug.

Grinning, "hell yeah it was. Overall, the run was a success" I say proudly.

"Wish we could have made it at the start." He says.

"Long as you made it brother, that's all that matters. I wanted to introduce you to Sami and the boys, then that shit happened and had to head to the last stop" I say, still pissed over that issue.

He laughs, "yeah, I heard it was interesting. I was looking for you, but Hawk said it was time to ride."

He looks over my shoulder and smiles, "she sure is a looker Prez"

Feeling her, she slides her arms around my waist. I feel the tension ease up. Looking over to her, "Babe, want you to meet our Prez from the Northwest chapter, Lowryder."

She looks him up and down, doing what she does each time she meets a charter Prez.

"Bout time I got to meet you. Didn't think you'd ever get there" She laughs.

I can see he's surprised by that.

"Well, um, sorry about that. Glad to meet our queen, finally." He smiles, not sure if she's pissy or not.

"Relax, Low. She's busting your balls." I laugh turning to her,

"Sami, you gotta stop doing that. He's going to think you're an actually bitch."

She's laughing, "sorry bout that, messing with you Lowryder." While a smile that lights her face.

He looks at her and grins, yep grins." it's all good Sami." as he pulls her into a hug.

"At least she didn't punch you brother. She's got a mean left hook." Night says walking up to us.

I feel her body shaking, she's trying not to laugh.

"Or, threatened to gut you like a fish and stick your dick in your ass." Chains laughs.

Lowryder turns to look at them, "you fucking with me? No way. She doesn't look like she has a mean bone in her body."

They laugh so hard, they're doubled over. Night has tears from laughing so hard.

Lowryders face is shock and disbelief.

I see Gunner walking towards us, looking between Chains and Night. Shaking his head," you both telling stories on our Sami?

Sliding his arm around her shoulder. Grinning at her, "she's our Angel."

She can't hold it and burst out laughing, so hard she actually snorts. Damn, even that is sexy on her. Yeah, I'm totally in love with this woman.

They laugh harder when she snorted.

"What the fuck. You all sound like a bunch of hyenas out here." Hawk says walking up.

I tell him about the conversation, he laughs, and looks at Lowryder, "you have no clue what a badass she is. You'll find out, she's got a mean bone in her."

"Watch your mouth fucking perv." She says, smiling at him.

He looks at us," what?" He thinks and laughs," only you would take that conversation, and what is said in that way."

"I'm getting a drink. Would you guys like some?" She ask. Then looking at Lowryder, "oh, and I actually am a bitch"

Kissing my cheek, walking away. We all turn to watch her.

"Brother, she's got you hooked huh?" Low ask.

Smiling, "fuck yes she does. Hell, we already got branded. Best thing ever happen to me."

"And this club" I hear Ice say.

"Let's drink brothers" I say walking to the door.