Chapter 46

Talon~

Hearing my woman was bleeding is fucking killing me.

We're pushing our bikes as fast as we can trying to catch up with her.

We get not far behind them as they make it to the compound.

I'm off my bike as soon as they stop.

Opening Sami's door, she falls into my arms.

"Sami, wake up babe. Docs gonna get you fixed up. Damnit woman. Wake the fuck up. Don't you leave me please" I say as tears fall.

Carrying her inside Doc yells to take her to our room.

Laying her gently down, but not leaving her side.

"Prez, need to cut her shirt off to see where she's hit." Doc says walking to the bed.

I almost growl, "I'll do it. You fuckers get out."

Gunner steps to the other side of the bed, "I'm not leaving. What can I do to help.?" He states.

Doc looks at us, "fine. Stay out of my way. I need towels, I've got my bag right here."he says.

Gunner runs to the bathroom getting towels. Laying them next to him.

"Help me turn her over. She's lost blood. Fuck! Damnit." Doc yells out.

Watching him work, I sit and hold her hand.

He's putting IVs in, getting his equipment ready. Pushing meds thru the IV.

"I've given her a sedative and pain meds. I see 2 bullet holes. One went through but the other I'll have to dig out." He says.

Watching him work on her, I realize the hell this man goes thru to help us.

After it seems like hours, he looks at me, "she's stitched up. No damage. But she's gonna be sore for awhile. She is not to use her arm lifting. And take it easy. The sedative will wear off soon but I'm keeping her on antibiotics and pain meds. I'll be back in a few hours to check on her. Keep an eye out for a fever" Doc says, cleaning up and walking out.

"Talon, you have to tell the boys. This is too big to be kept a secret. I'll sit with her. She won't be alone." Gunner says, pulling up a chair.

I know he's right, but I don't want to leave her.

Leaning to kiss her cheek, "I love you Sami." I say walking out to find the boys.

Opening the door, I turn around, Gunner is holding her hand, I see him trying to hide it, but I seen his tears. He won't leave her side.

Taking a deep breath, I walk out to the bar, looking for the boys.

"How is she?" Ice asks me.

"Resting. Had 2 bullets hit her. Doc has her sedated right now. Have you seen the boys?" I ask.

At that moment they walk in.

"Talon what happened? And don't say nothing. We seen blood in mom's truck as we were walking up here. Prospect didn't have the door shut." Bub ask, knowing his mom is hurt.

I tell him about Mayhems sister and the meet.

His eyes water, "is she ok?" Is all he can say

"Doc says she'll recover. Sore and scars." I say.

"I know momma is a tough bitch but fuck. She needs let someone else do those." He states.

"I agree son. She wouldn't stay back knowing it was for a brother." I tell him.