Nineteen

There were a lot more kisses shared between the women since the night they laid their feeling out. Kristine had even felt comfortable cuddling in bed with Danielle after a particularly vicious nightmare. Danielle simply wrapped her body around the woman and nuzzled her face to her her neck. Kristine found the act comforting and soon moved her belongings to Danielle's bedroom.

They hadn't taken things further than kissing, although Danielle badly wanted to. She was constantly reminding herself to be patient.

Danielle had just finished a cold shower when the familiar urge struck her. Kristine was in town for orientation at the local community college. She sighed as the shower had done little to suppress her urges. After checking the clock to ensure she had enough time to herself, Danielle laid naked in bed and allowed her hands to wander.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly under the familiar touch of her own fingers, blatantly unaware that Kristine was leaning against the door frame.

Kristine watched Danielle with amusement. She knew the woman was eager to take their relationship further and appreciated her willingness to wait. But seeing her like this now, stirred up a bit of guilt along with her own arousal. She realized she was encroaching on Danielle's privacy, but smirked as she lightly rapped her knuckles on the door frame she leaned against.

"Fuck!" Danielle cried, sitting up abruptly and pulling the blanket to cover herself up. Her face was red and she was embarrassed to say the least.

Kristine laughed softly and sauntered over to the bed, sitting on the edge. "Enjoying yourself?" She teased.

"God this is embarrassing." Danielle groaned. "I thought you were at orientation?" She asked slowly.

"I was. It went well, thanks for asking." Kristine continued to tease. "It also didn't take as long as I thought it would...hence me getting home early."

Danielle pulled the blanket tighter to her chest and gave an awkward smile. "Glad it went well." She wanted to get dressed and pretend this never happened, but Kristine's expression kept her in place.

"I never would have taken you as shy." Kristine murmured tugging at the blanket that Danielle clutched.

"I'm not." Danielle said defensively. "I would just rather have not been caught in the act. I feel like I've corrupted you now."

Kristine laughed and crawled over Danielle, sitting atop the blanket and straddling the woman's lap. "I may be corrupted, but it's certainly not your doing." She smiled placing her hands on Danielle's shoulders.

"What are you doing?" Danielle asked warily as Kristine was perched on top of her. She didn't think the woman realized what this was doing to her.

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend, who's so obviously in the mood?" Kristine asked with a playful smile. She grasped Danielle's hands which still held the blanket and placed them on her hips.

"Fuck Kristine" Danielle growled and the blanket slipped down to her waist. She pulled Kristine so their chests were flush against each other and kissed her gently.

It was Kristine who deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue past eager lips. Danielle moaned and it took every ounce of her resolve to pull away.

"We can't do this right now." Danielle said with a pained expression.

"Why not?" Kristine whispered against the woman's lips.

"Because I'm really fucking horny right now and I'm having a hard time controlling myself at the moment." Danielle replied flexing and unflexing her fingers on Kristine's hips.