5.

It was now Friday.

After finishing lunch, I decided to rush to use the bathroom before 5th period.

I started to use the urinal, cause nobody was in the bathroom besides me.

Then I heard someone else come in, my body tensed up.

TRIGGER WARNING SEXUAL ASSULT

I tried to finish up peeing so I could rush to my next class. But then the person who had come in started to unzip their pants in the urinal next to me.

I began to feel very uncomfortable, I tried not to look at the person next to me but I did. It was an older boy, a senior, I had seen him a few times in the halls but I didn't know him. He had brown hair and blue eyes and he was very tall and bulky. He began to pee in the urinal next to me. I made sure not to look down at his length, as I wouldn't want someone doing that to me. But he was just so close to me.

I finally stopped peeing and before I could leave, the boy put his hand on my shoulder while his other hand was still holding his length. I felt extremely uncomfortable already.

"I've seen you hanging out with Brendon." He said.

I swallowed before humming."mmhmm."

"Brendon is cute isn't he, too bad he is with Ryan huh?"

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised, I was extremely uncomfortable.

"Brendon is just a friend to me." I Responded.

"You know, I've been watching you, you're really cute, I've seen you in junior classes so I guess your just small huh?" He said finishing peeing, he was still holding his length while he talked and I felt so awkward.

I was still exposed but I was turned away from the tall boy.

"You know, I've gotta go to class." I said as I began to zip up my pants.

He grabbed my length as he still held his own.

"Stay a little while." He insisted with a smirk.

I'd never had someone touch me like this, ever. I never wanted my first time being touched to be in a bathroom with a stranger, touching me without my consent.

I yanked away but he grabbed my shoulder with the hand he was holding himself with. I said nothing, I couldn't move.

He mushed his lips against mine, I felt disgusting, I wanted to slap him, push him, make him get off. But I froze.

He began pumping my length, I felt myself fall into little space.

I began to cry.

As I began to cry the boy let go and stepped away, "Hey, woah pussy, crying is a turn off for me." He laughed before zipping up his pants and walking out of the bathroom.

Trigger warning over

I fell to the ground of the bathroom floor after fixing my pants and began to hysterically cry. I curled up in a ball, I felt so disgusting.