13.

I am back!!
Sorry that I was gone for a good 4 months
But hopefully I can finish the story now:)

I began to wake up fading in and out of sleep seeing glimpses of Josh's smile and feeling the touch of his hands stroking my cheek. Waking up to his natural scent of citrus and safety and his strong arms wrapping around my small body was so magical.

I never imagined waking up next to someone you loved would be this wonderful, it feels so safe waking up to his warm smile and doe brown eyes. I could get used to this.

When I drifted in and out of sleep for the last time I realized Josh wasn't beside me anymore, I began patting the empty space beside me where he had just been with blurry vision from just waking up. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

I was wearing only my underwear but i spotted his white t-shirt that he had taken off the night before laying on the floor.

I hopped off his bed and picked up his shirt only to shiver at the flash of him taking off his shirt, revealing his chest the night before. I sniffed his scent off the shirt, before feeling the warmth of his scent throughout my body. I threw the shirt on before making my way out of his room.

I walked down the hall to hear something sizzling and a yummy smell in the air that made my mouth water.
Josh was in a pair of red boxer briefs and a black tank top cooking something in a pan. He turned to see me waddling down the hall in his t-shirt that went down to my knees.

"Good morning baby!" He said with a grin as he continued cooking.

"Morning" i said with a small yawn.

He set down the spatula he was holding, came over to me and picked me up in his strong arms.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you got up, i was trying to finish making breakfast so i could bring it to you in bed." He said in a soft tone before pecking my lips.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he held me in his arms, i closed my eyes and took in a whiff of his scent.

"Are you worn out from last night?" He chuckled.

"Nooo, I'm fine" i grumbled

"Oh ok." He said with a hint of sarcasm.

Josh began to set me down on the kitchen countertop.

"Ahh." I winced.

"Oh sorry baby I forgot that you might be sore." he said in a soft tone, pulling me off the counter.

He set me down next to him before he picked up the spatula and resumed cooking.

"Mmmmm bacon" i said seeing the bacon sizzle on the pan.

"I wasn't sure if you'd like bacon so I made eggs and pancakes as well." He said pointing to the plates of eggs and pancakes set to the side.

"I love all of those things actually." I giggled.

"That's a relief, if you didn't I'd be making you tomato soup and....." josh opened one of his cabinets, "a bowl of whole grain Cheerios"

"Eww i hate both of those things." I responded.

I wondered why Josh had no food.

"Why don't you have much food?"

"Uhh well I'm the only person that lives here and i never have people over, plus i diet a lot and workout a lot so I usually eat a lot of fresh foods and drink a lot of water. But i ran out and got some food to cook you breakfast before you came over last night along with all the other things i got you." Josh explained.

"Oh otay." I responded.

Josh scraped the cooked bacon on a plate with paper towel on it.

"Welp, food is done baby, I'm gonna get you a pillow to sit on before we sit down and eat." He grinned.

I squinted my eyes. "Mmm i don nee-"

"Don't lie baby, i know your sore, let me take care of you." He said grabbing a pillow off his couch and setting it down on a plastic foldable chair that was next to another plastic chair at a foldable plastic table. He must've set it up for the two of us to eat at because it wasn't in his house yesterday.

I waddled over and sat down on the pillow, Josh had already set out silverware and plates. He brought over the plates of food and set them in the middle of the small plastic table and took a seat next to me in the other chair.

"Oh i forgot somethin" blurted Josh before darting to the kitchen.

He scurried back to his seat with a pink sippy cup full of apple juice for me.

"Aw tank you dadd-" i stopped myself from saying the rest feeling embarrassed.

"Baby, why can't you say it now, you were screaming it last night...hmm?" Josh said in a soft yet dominating tone.

I furrowed my eyebrows and whined feeling shivers fill my body.

Josh stroked my cheek,

"Now, how much food do you want sweetheart?"

*********

After eating we brushed our teeth and got dressed for the day, i put on a pair of bright blue shorts-overalls and a white shirt underneath with a pair of blue striped thigh highs.

Josh wore a white button up and rolled the sleeves up to his elbows with a pair of black slacks.

"What would you like to do today baby boy?" Josh asked.

"Dunno, what were you thinkin?"

"I was kinda thinking the mall, unless you wanna go somewhere else ?'" Responded Josh.

"Oooo i wan go to the mall da-daddy"

It felt really good to call him that, it felt....safe.

Josh bent down and hugged me.

"You're safe with me pumpkin, i love you." He said in my ear making me feel warm and safe with him.

*********

Sorry that this chapter wasn't super long but i will be putting out more chapters and i may possibly put some Smut in the next chapter.....

But for real thank you everyone who was super understanding about my little break and thank you everyone who has been following my story and voting for me and commenting, it means a lot thank you :)