10.

It was now Friday.

I was super stressed about what had happed the night before.

I walked into school to see Brendon in his usual spot waiting for me to hang out before taking me to first period.

I took in a deep breath and approached him, would he get mad at me?

"H-hey Bren." I pushed out.

"Hey Ty, Ryan will be here soon if you wanna hang out with him too?" Replied Brendon with his usual big smile.

"Uh.... well, sure, it's just.." i struggled to get out my words.

"What's up?" Brendon Asked concerned.

"Why don't I wait until Ryan gets here to tell you." I suggested.

"Hey guys!" Said Ryan from down the hall coming towards us.

My anxiety grew, I was scared that Ryan would strangle me for telling my parents I was dating his boyfriend.

Ryan wrapped his arm around Brendon, "What's up guys?" Said Ryan with a big smile.

"Ty has to tell us something." Said Brendon with a little smirk.

I took a deep breath before pushing it all out at once.

"I got a hickey from Josh, lied and told my mom it was from Brendon, now she thinks Brendon and I are having sex and dating and stuff." My word vomit didn't stop there.

"Annnnnd.... she wants Brendon to come to dinner tonight so I can introduce my "boyfriend" to them."

Ryan looked like he was taking it all in,while Brendon started bursting out laughing.

Ryan always was very welcoming to me, did I lose his trust now?

My stomach turned waiting for him to say something.

But soon enough he cracked a smile.

"I trust you Tyler, you can take my boyfriend to dinner with your family, I'm actually really curious to see how this all goes down" Laughed Ryan with an arm now around me.

"I'm fine with helping you out Tyler." Smiled Brendon.

"Wow, how did I get so lucky with you guys!" I breathed out, my anxiety finally died down and I felt a lot better.

After a bit of goofing around, Ryan and Brendon dropped me off at first period.

******

Soon enough it was lunch and my friends and I sat around the lunch table.

Somehow Brendon couldn't keep his mouth shut and by lunch all of our friend knew about Josh and I and the whole Brendon fake boyfriend thing.

"Guys, you can't be telling anyone about this!" I said in a serious tone.

"We won't Tyler, we promise." Said Ashley.

You can call me Josh जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें