14.

Hello everyone, hope you guys had a good holiday/break. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating so frequently but this is a pretty long chapter to make up for it, also WARNING ⚠️ minor smut ahead and some talk of sexual things.Enjoy!

   After a relaxing 15 minute car ride in his convertible corvette, listening to some death cab for cutie, one of my all time favorite bands, we arrived at the mall.

The realization hit that I was out of school with my 23 year old teacher. What if someone saw us? This is exactly why I was scared to be with Josh, I could get him in some serious trouble.

Josh got out of the car and opened the door for me, he reached over me and unbuckled my seatbelt, my stomach filled with butterflies.

He was such a gentleman.

"You ready baby?" Asked Josh holding out his hand.

I took a deep breath and put my hand in his, he helped me out of the car then shut and locked his car.

He held my hand tight and we began walking through the parking lot to the mall entrance, i looked up at the pink haired man who was wearing his white button up that was folded to his elbows, i scanned below his hips noticing a slight bulge out of his black slacks.

I quickly looked up to see him looking right back at me.

Maybe he didn't notice my glances at his-

"Tyler, baby why are you staring hm?" He said nodding to his bulge.

"I-I'm not." I stuttered with my cheeks glowing red and my ears burning.

"Oh okay.''  Teased Josh.

******************

After getting into the mall Josh asked where i wanted to go.

"Can we go to Hot topic maybe?" I asked.

"Sure love." Josh responded with a big warm smile.

Josh was still holding my hand, we had already gotten a few glances but i told myself that it must be cause it was two guys and not that they suspect something.

We walked to Hot topic and immediately i felt safer in that store, I didn't feel so out of the ordinary there, its not everyday you see two guys holding hands in Columbus, Ohio.

Josh noticed the anxious look spread across my face as we looked at the band tees in the back of the store.

"What's wrong Ty?" He asked.

"It just feels like everyone has been starring at us." I huffed.

Josh pulled my chin up to meet his eyes.

"Focus on me, don't focus on them ok?"

The way his voice got soft for me immediately calmed me.

My face sank into his hand, "ok" I responded.

He rubbed my cheek gently and kissed me before holding my hand again.