11.

I ran up to my room, relieved that the dinner was over and that everything went well.

I had left my phone on the charger in my room during dinner. I didn't expect to have any texts but I did. It was from Josh.

"Hey Ty, how's the dinner going?" Josh had sent 20 minutes before.

I decided to just call him, after a few rings he answered.

"Hello." Josh said.

"Hey Josh."

I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"How did the dinner go?" He asked.

"Surprisingly well, I think my parents really like Brendon." I sighed

"That's good, they believe he's your boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yup, my mom even was gonna let him spend the night afterwards but he had to go to some family game night." I Explained.

"Hmmm...she was fine with you spending the night with him? I have an idea." Josh said.

"Hmmm?" I hummed.

"Why don't you tell your mom that Brendon wants to have you over this weekend and instead you could come stay with me....at my apartment." He said nervously.

"Oh, wow. Y-you wanna have me over, just us?" I asked, with my heart pumping fast.

"Yup, heh."

"I'll.. uh ask my mom." I gulped.

"Alright, well did you wanna go ask them now and than maybe I could pick you up by the curb near your house or something If they say yes." He asked obviously anxious.

"Y-Yes, I'll go ask now heh." I pushed out nervous.

"Alright, I love you, text me." He said.

"Love you."

*beep *beep

********

I ran upstairs with excitement and butterflies in my stomach.

My parents had said yes, my mom even handed me a condom.

I wouldn't need it, we weren't...gonna do that, were we?

I pushed away my thoughts and texted josh, my hands shaking as I typed the letters.

He asked for my address before telling me he was on his way.

I rushed around my room stuffing clothes in my bag, my heart pounding.

**********

After a good 20 minutes, he texted me, telling me to walk down my street and I'd see him.

"Mom, dad, Brendon is here!"

"Alright love, use protection!" Yelled my mom from the other room.