9.

It was now 6th period, I walked into Josh's class blushing as I saw him.

I couldn't help but think about the little make out session we had a few hours before.

*****

After class I stayed in my seat, as I wanted to talk to Josh about something.

Josh shut the door after all his students were out.

"Hello Tyler." He said with a smirk walking towards me.

I felt myself start to regress, I hadn't regressed in a few days and the soft tone to his voice had this weird way of putting me into little space.

I slipped.

"Hi Joshie- I mean Josh." I stuttered out.

His face turned red as he grinned.

"Your so cute." He giggled.

He scooped me up into his arms, I laid my head on his shoulder.

It was safe in the strong man's arms.

After a few moments of silence Josh spoke.

"Tyler?"

"Yes....Joshi-Josh!" I corrected myself.

"Are you a little?" He asked in a calm tone.

My heart began to beat fast and my breath hitched.

I didn't even think he knew about little space.

"Y-Yes..." I whimpered.

He sat me down on his desk and squatted down to my level.

"Tyler...Baby..... that's totally ok, I'm actually a caregiver. My ex was a little, I know quite a bit about the community and about littles." He Explained holding my hand.

He called me baby, I felt myself turn red as a Tomato.

A burst of relief blew over me.

"Oh......Otay, i....I didn't even think you knew what a little was." I said nervously.

"I always thought you were a little, I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable by asking." Josh replied.

"I...din know you knew." I replied in my little voice, letting myself slip.

"Your safe, you can be little around me whenever you want baby." Josh said pulling me into his embrace.

The words "safe" filled my head.

I was safe with him.

I had never let myself regress in front of other people, my parents knew somewhat about my regression but they'd never seen me regress anytime recently or really asked about it, they just let me buy children's items and things.

Of course I've slipped before around others, it's hard not to at times. But I usually played it off.

After he pulled away from the hug, he kissed my nose, making me giggle.