World cup

My name is Skylar Alexander Arnold, but you all can call me Sky. I'm a 18 year old and live in Liverpool with my mom, dad and my three very overprotective brothers. One of them being Trent Alexander Arnold, Liverpool's golden boy.

^^^^
"You better practice on your Fifa skills" I said to Marcel. I just won 5-1 over him on Fifa.

"It's not weird that you win, when all you do is sit home and play. LAZYASS" he screamed.

"Don't be a bad loser you dickhead" I responded.

Me and Marcel were used to call each other bad things and fight a lot, but my older brother Tyler was not having it.

"You two better stop insulting each other before I turn of the TV and take both of your phones" Tyler said.

"Well He is the one that started" I defended myself.

"Still. You know better Skylar. You are older then him" Tyler responded back.

"Okay" I agreed. I'm way too tired to fight about this right now.

"Anyways. Trent said he wanted to talk to you Sky." Tyler said.

Speak to me? Why did Trent to speak with me? "Why?" I asked Tyler.

"Just go to his room, he will explain it all to you." Tyler answered.

"Okayyy then..." I said as I walked up to Trent's room.

I was now outside his room and decided to knock on the door. "Come in" Trent screamed from inside.

"Tyler said you wanted to talk to be" I said.

"Yeah right. Take a sit Sky" Trent said all serious.

"Okay" I said as I took a sit on the edge of his bed.

"So you know how I will be going to the World Cup this summer in Russia" Trent trailed of.

"Yeah" I said simply.

"So each of the players are allowed to bring someone. Most of the lads are bringing their girlfriends, but I wondered you wondered if you wanted to come since Layla couldn't make it" Trent said. (Layla is Trent's girlfriend)

Why did Trent want to bring me of all people. Yeah I know I'm his favorite sibling, but this is the World Cup. He could literally spend this amazing time with any one, but he chose me. The thought of that warmed my heart a little bit.

"Don't get me wrong I'm happy that you want to bring me, but why me. Why not Tyler. You know how much he loves football."

"Yeah I know how much Tyler loves football, but so do you. And you know how irritating Tyler can be sometimes" Trent chuckled.

"That's true I love football and I agree on you with Tyler. He speaks too much" I chucked.

"So you are joining me?" An exciting Trent asked.

"Of course I'm. I better start packing" I said which made Trent give my the biggest hug ever.

"Yes" He screamed.

Arthur's note;
Welcome to my story!
I know must of you wanted me to write about Trent, but I feel like we don't have a lot stories about Reiss and Jadon. But I still manage to keep Trent in this story, but he is not a love interest.

School starts for me 20. August so I will not update that much, but I will try to update often. I want to update daily, but we will see how that goes....

I want to apologize for my language. English is not my first or second language it's my third so you will come across some grammatical issues.

What do you guys think about the book so far?