Hotel

We were now in the hotel waiting for the coach to give us the hotel rooms. Since must of the boys brought their girlfriends they were charging a room with them and I was obviously sharing a room with Trent.

"[..... ]Trent and Skylar your room is 356 on the third floor" Gareth said.

Me and Trent nodded and made our way to our room.
^^^^
"Sky? Do you mind if I invite some of the boys over to the room? We are having a FIFA tournament." Trent asked.

"I don't mind, just invite them" I answered.

^^^^
Soon, about 10 then boys arrived in my and Trent room. It was Jordan, Rhian, Alex, Jesse, Marcus, Reiss, Jadon, Raheem, Dele and Eric.

I hadn't met Dele and Eric's before so they decided to say hi. "Hey, I'm Eric Dier" "And I'm Dele alli" they said.

"I know who you guys are. You all play for Tottenham" I said disgusted.

"Hey Skylar! Be nice. Sorry guys she is a gunner" Trent said.

"A gu-gunner?" Eric asked.

"Yes a gunner!! Did a stutter?" I said. Which made the rest of the boys laugh.

^^^
The boys was on the other side of the room while I was laying on my bed. Since we were staying in a hotel room there were now doors between the "living room" and the "bedrooms".
Which made me hear them scream so much.

"Can you guys not scream so loud?" I asked them.

"No!" Trent said.

"Dickhead" I mumbled.

"I heared that." Trent said.

"That was the point" I answered back which made the rest of the boys laugh.

Arthur's note;
A short chapter again. I will try to update tomorrow, but a little later since I have school.

Can you guys comment what you want next or anything else? Please...

And vote 🥰
Love you lots! Goodnight 🥺🥰