Fifa

"You literally suck Trent" the boys laughed. Jadon just thrashed Trent 5-0 on fifa.

"Fuck off" Trent said.

"How could you lose 5-0 Trent? Didn't I taught you better" I laughed.

"Wait you play Fifa" Jadon asked.

"I can do more then just play fifa. I'm absolutely boss in fifa." I said.

"Yeah sure! And I'm the prince of England"Jadon chucked.

"I am! Let's play if you don't Believe me" I said.

"Okay! Bring it on babygirl" Jadon.

"Ey don't call her that Jadon! I'm watching you." Trent said angry.

"Sorry boss won't happened again"Jadon said which made Trent roll his eyes.

^^^^
"She just won 4-2 over you Jadon" Reiss laughed.

"You have my respect Skylar" Jadon said as he bowed down.

"Hahaha never doubt an Arnold" I laughed.
^^^
The lads were still playing after many hours and I was just chilling on my bed scrolling down Instagram. Until I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said, thinking it was Trent. But it was not.

"Ooh hi Reiss" I said with a big smile. What was he doing in my room?

"Hi! I just wa-wanted to t-talk to you, you know to get to know you better. All the boys are still playing and I kinda getting exhausting of all this fifa" he laughed.

Wow he is so cute, when he smiles.
"Yeah sure! I'm not up to anything special you know, just scrolling down Instagram" I said while giving him a big smile.

"Just make yourself comfortable" I said while patting down on my bed, to signaling him to sit down. Which he did.

"So I know you are an Arsenal fan" He said.

"Yeah since day one. You might think it's weird, since my brother plays for Liverpool and I was born and raised in Liverpool, but Arsenal is in my blood." I said.

"No, I don't think it's weird at all. I play for Arsenal, so I understand what you mean. Arsenal is in my blood too" He said.

"You do? Wow. You must play for the youth team or some, because I haven't seen you in any of the games" I said. I know my Arsenal and football stuff well and I know for a fact Reiss haven't played one game for the first team.

"I'm at the moment on a lone in Germany so that why you haven't seen me, but I can't wait for the day I return to Arsenal" he said.

"Well. I can't wait to see you play." I said.

"You should come one day. You know see me play, you can also meet me outside the dressing room after the game and I can introduce you to some of the players. If y-you wa-want" He said stuttering the last part. He is so cute when he is nervous.

"Really!!! I would love to" I said as I gave him a big hug.

I was just so overwhelmed that I forgot that I hugged him for about a minute. "Ooh I'm sorry" I said as I looked down.

"No,no don't be. I liked you hug." He said as I lifted my face with his fingers.

We were staring deep into each other's eyes for a few seconds until Reiss decided to lean in for a kiss.

Arthur's note;
I want to start of by saying I'm fucking sorry for not updating yesterday. I came home so late and I didn't want to stay up all night to write since I did that the night before which made me come late for school the next day.

But how do you guys like the book so far?

What do you want to see next, please come with ideas. Vote and whatever.

Remember to comment so I can se there are active people reading my story.