Breakfast

Skyla's Pov:
I stepped out the lift and walked toward the restaurant. It was 8 am right now so most of the boys were already their.

Jadon's Pov;
Raz was trowing some grapes at me and I was throwing them back, until I saw Skylar. Damn, she is beautiful. The way her pants formed her curves and the little top she had on. But I can't think like that. She is my mates sister that's wrong, I would like Trent getting with my sister so I couldn't, but it was hard to resist.

I decided to shout her name so she would sit with us. "Hey, Skylar" I shouted.

Skylar's Pov;
I heared someone shouting my name. Looking for who it was my eyes laid on Jadon. Damn how he so hot 8 in the morning damn.

"Hi" I said as I walked closer to the table. At the table Raheem, Jadon, Marcus and Jesse was sitting.

"Take a sit Skylar" Jadon said. And I did as he said.

"So you Trent lil sis?" Jesse said. Jesse didn't know who I was, but I knew who he was since I am a football fan.

Before I got answer Marcus started to speak "Wait Trent has a sister and it's you?" Marcus said.

"Haha yes it's me" I said laughing.

"Why didn't Trent tell us he has a sister" Marcus continued.

"Probably because he didn't want Jadon to get with her" Jesse said. And at this point both me and Jadon were completely red.
"Look even their faces are both matching" Jesse said to Marcus.

"Shut the fuck up jes" Jadon said kinda pissed.

"Jadon it was just obvious that you were drowling all over Skylar all the time" Raheem continued.

Author's note:
Sorry for not updating for awhile. I will update when I come from vacation, I'm going to England btw and I will come back the 3rd of January. Comment where you guys are from so I can get to know you more and comment why you want to see next time