Russia

Skylar POV
Me and Trent were now at the airport waiting for the rest of the team to arrive. We were standing next to Trent's teammates from Liverpool. Jordan Henderson, Alex ox Chamberlain and Rhian Brewster. I'm really good friends with them since they spend much time in our house.

"Are you excited for the World Cup" I asked the guys.

"Yeah how could we not" Alex answered.

"Honestly I'm mostly nervous. I just don't want to disappoint the country, you know?" Rhian said.

"I'm sure you all will do great, and bring it home" I said.

"I hope so" Jordan said.
^^^^
We were now on the plain. I'm sitting next to Trent, and Alex and Rhian is sitting in front of us cracking some jokes. Honestly the are the most funniest people I know. It doesn't go a day where I'm not laughing around them.

Rhian and Alex was making fun of me for being a Arsenal fan. Imagine the sister to Liverpool's golden boy an arsenal fan, that sounds ridiculous. Honestly it kinda is. My family are Liverpool fans, I was raised in Liverpool and my brother plays for Liverpool, how could I not be a Liverpool fan you may ask. Well I feel in love with Arsenal when I was little, I don't know why or when all I remember is a being a gunner since day one.

"Hey, stop making fun of Arsenal. Just wait we will win the league" I said back to Rhian and Alex.

"Win the league? You won't even make it to fourth place." Rhian said which made Trent and Alex laugh instantly, but I was mad.

How could he say that to my precious team, my love Arsenal.

"Who are making fun of Arsenal" a brown skin boy with a small beard said.

I don't know who he is, but he is handsome for sure. "All of them are making fun of me for being an arsenal fan" I responded to the guy. Honestly I didn't care who he is at the moment I'm furious at the boys for making fun of Arsenal.

"How could we not make fun of you. You are born and raised in Liverpool, our whole family are Liverpool fans and I play for fucking Liverpool how could you support Arsenal then? It don't make sense" Trent said.

"Because Arsenal is in my blood. I love Arsenal" I said proudly.

"Huh. You an Arsenal fan. My name is Reiss Nelson by the way" he said while stretching his arm for me.

"Yes, gunner since they one. I'm Skylar, Trents sister" I said while shaking his hand.

"Trent's sister? Huh. I didn't know you had a such beautiful sister Trent" Reiss said while looking in my eyes.

At this point I was blushing. I just met this guy and he is already making me blush I thought. But it didn't last for too long, before Trent shut him completely of.

"Hey! Nelson be careful of what you are saying. She is my baby sister bro." Trent said in a mad tone.

"Ey ey ey. Relax bro I will go now. Bye Skylar it was nice to meet you" Reiss said before leaving.

"Bye" I said back.

"Trent! You didn't have to be so mean to him. He was just being nice." I said.

"He was too nice. Come on Sky you are my baby sis, you have to understand I'm doing this for you." Trent said back.

"He just wants the best for you, you know." Alex said.

"Whatever." I said before I put my headphones on.

^^^^
Arthur's note:
I'm so sorry for not updating for a while. School started for 2 weeks ago and I'm already drowning in homework, even though that's not an actual excuse for not updating.

I want to start updating daily, but I don't know how that will go honestly since I'm in year 11 at the moment.

I want to remind you guys to vote and comment on what you guys want to see next. I'm kinda having a writing block at the moment.

Sorry for bad English, English is not my first or second language so I'm struggling with grammar and all that.