Russia pt2

We finally landed in Russia after a irritating flight. Trent was really pissing me of in all sort of ways. He was just irritating me, I can't even explain.

As soon as I stepped out of the flight and cold wind hit me which made me cough a little.

"Here take my jacket, you seem cold" A beautiful lightskin boy with tattoos on his arm.

"You don't have to give me your jacket, it's okay" I said looking deep into his dark brown chocolate eyes.

"Nah, I'm good. Anyways you look to good to be sick right now. So just take on my jacket please" he chuckled.

Ahh that smile.

"Thanks. My moms says I have a beautiful smile" he chuckled.

"Ooh shit I said that out loud." I said, being completely red right now.

"Haha no worries. I'm Jadon Sancho by the way." He said

"I'm Skylar" I said back.

"Skylar. What I beautiful name, I haven't seen you before who are you with?" He asked.

"Thanks and I'm here with my brother Trent" I said.

"Trent never told me he had such a hot sister" he said flirting.

Did he just call my hot!! No boy have called me hot or never have gotten the chance, because of the three overprotective brothers.

"Thanks" I chuckled.

"Hey! Jadon! Coach wants to talk to you" one of the players said.

"I got to go, but it was nice meeting you Skylar, I guess I will see more of you?" He said.

"Yes you will hopefully! Bye" I said.
^^^^
Arthur's note;
Short chapter.

I'm so bad at describing people. I literally said "lightskin boy with tattoos" bruh that could have been like five more people from the team!! HAHAHA IM SORRY.

What do you guys think? Do you want Skylar to end up with Reiss or Jadon? I don't know yet.

But I have to say Reiss Nelson is HOT! Like HOT HOT! Jadon is cute tho, but Reiss is a piece of snack. 😩