[ Chapter Nine ]

chapter 9

Locked Away✧∞༺♥༻∞✧

Locked Away
༺♥༻

Her hand quickly balled into a fist before it hurriedly came down onto the door in front of her. She stared at it, waiting for it to open but when it didn't, she knocked again, even harder this time. Finally, the door swung open revealing a boy with similar features to Elena.

"Who the hell are you?" he asked rudely.

"No time to explain, move", Elizah said pushing him aside and walking straight into the house. She looked around to see that he and Bonnie were the only ones present.

"It's okay, she's a friend of Stefan's", Bonnie said and Elizah scoffed, the urgency of the situation making her bite her tongue.

"Where is she?" she asked the two who looked between each other confusedly.

"Who?" Bonnie asked.

Elizah rolled her eyes as if to say 'who else'. They were standing in her house for for crying out loud. "Elena."

"Am I missing something here?" Jeremy asked looking between the women. Elizah sighed, knowing he wouldn't stop asking questions until she answered at least one.

"You must be the brother. Jeremy, is it?"

"Yeah", he drawled out. "Who are you?"

"Elizah", she answered right away. "Now, where is Elena?"

"They didn't get in yet", Bonnie mentioned.

Elizah sat down and placed her hands on her hand on her knee. She took in a deep breath as she tried to keep the thought of Matt's blood out of her head.

Bonnie approached her with caution. She looked at Jeremy who studied Elizah with furrowed brows. "Are you okay?" Bonnie asked her and Elizah snapped her head up to see both of them watching her.

She looked at Bonnie and nodded. "Yeah. I just...I need a moment. Is there anything to drink? Preferably something...strong."

"Elena's aunt might have whiskey stored, I can check", Bonnie said pointing behind her before quickly going into one of the cabinets. She took out a a nice sized bottle along with a glass and poured some inside before sliding it to the vampire.

Elizah caught the glass and brought it up to her mouth, taking a large gulp before slamming it back down. "You have Elena's number right?" she asked the witch with a slight grimace at the aftertaste. "Shouldn't you be making sure that she's okay? That they didn't get held up?"

"Stefan will keep her safe", Bonnie assured her confidently and it wasn't long before the front door opened and the mentioned pair walked inside.

"Thank God", Bonnie breathed out as Elizah let out a small sigh of relief upon seeing the unharmed girl.