Chapter 6: The Curtain Call

Scene 1

[E] Trolberg Airspace

9:13 PM

Raven was shooting upward as fast as he could. But something caught Hilda's eye. "The mountains. They're starting to collide!" She cried.

"We better move it then!" Raven yelled.

Trolberg Airspace

9:13.53 AM

Everse Raven strained a little bit, carrying a surplus of passengers.

"You know, carrying two passengers was hard enough. But three?" Everse Raven complained.

"Well, at least you didn't get lanced by a deadly lightning bolt." Hilbert retorted.

"Oh. Helga's Raven did?" Everse Raven wondered.

"Hilda" Alice corrected.

"Fair enough." Everse Raven concluded.

Then a purple flash came out of the blue, and a deadly projectile shot out from it.

"Look out!" Everyone screamed. The projectile struck the Runestone, knocking it out of Hilbert's grip. They all reached for it, but Dana barely caught it.

"Aah! It's hot." Dana cried.

"Give it to me!" Hilbert yelled as he got hold of it again. But then he noticed a dark force going for Hilda and Raven. "Hilda, look out! HILDA!"

[E] Trolberg Airspace

9:14.20 PM

Raven continued to shoot up. But Hilda saw a purple flash incoming. A projectile launched from it struck Hilda directly. It didn't hurt much, but it launched her off Raven.

"HILDA!" Raven screamed. But Hilda barely grabbed onto his tail feathers, but she lost grip on the Runestone.

"Oh no! I lost it!" Hilda screamed. Raven swung back so Hilda was back on his back and dove down to try and get it again.

Trolberg Airspace

9:14.21 AM

"She's been hit!" Hilbert cried. "Now what?"

"We gotta get there at the same time. We gotta survive this!" Everse Raven screamed.

[E] Trolberg Airspace

9:14.30 PM

Raven was swooping downwards to the Runestone, but he was barely fast enough.

"ANYBODY! CATCH THAT STONE OR ELSE I'LL NEVER COME AGAIN!!" He screamed.

A young girl was running towards where the stone was falling. She wore a strikingly familiar snow hat. She put her hands out and caught the Runestone in her arms. "I got it!" She shouted triumphantly. The wind from the fall had cooled it down significantly, but it was only a matter of time before it heated up again.

Raven swooped downward and snagged it from her hands. "Thanks!" She replied as Raven shot back up.

"Alright. For real this time." Raven announced. But not even 10 seconds into their ascent. They heard a booming sound. "Uh oh..."

Trolberg Airspace

9:15 AM

"Mt. Har is colliding with Mt. Har! We're out! Of! Time!" Hilbert screamed.

"Shoot!" Everse Raven groaned before launching upward. "Come on, other Raven. Please don't be late!"

Double Trolberg Airspace