Mv

The8's pov

    I had come to Jun's mv shooting. "Omg what are you wearing?!" I say toppling over laughing. "Shut up." Jun fake cries. "Your wearing a wig, and dress." I point out, he still looked handsome though.

  "Do you have to dance in that?" The8 asked and he shakes his head

  "Do you have to dance in that?" The8 asked and he shakes his head. "No I have another costume to wear, more easier to dance in thankfully." Jun says. "Than what's the reason for this?" I ask motioning to his costume. He explained it's from this show and all he does is need to stand there and look pretty.

  The mv went good, I watched Jun's dancing and he totally nailed the spin and jump, and he did it with the biggest smile on his face. "Wow Jun you managed to improve since the last practice." The choreographer said astonished. "I was given some good advice." He smiled at me.

  Soon I had to leave so I could get to work on time, I was to tired to deal with Seokjin's lectures and complaints. "Hey Guys." I say to Joshua and Jeonghan as I put on my apron. "So any new tea?" Jeonghan ask. "Not really, but I've talked to Jun about letting Dino do a dance cover with me, him and Hoshi." I say.

  "If that's not tea, I don't know what is?!" Joshua says. "It's not 100% official yet, so don't tell anyone." I say grabing the large plate holding the tables order. Then as I was giving the customer their order, 2 girls were talking obviously trying to get me to notice them. "I can't believe Jun in that mv, it's so bad." She says. "His dancing has gotten worse. I don't know why I even liked him." The other said. "Yeah, I feel sorry for his manager he has to deal with Jun's annoyingness." She said. "And now his trashy boyfriend." The girl scoffs.

  I have had enough of these girls, I turn around and look them dead in the eyes. "Don't ever try to get inside my head, it's too dark for you." I say and their eyes widen. "Uhh, The8 your needed in the kitchen." I hear Joshua say pulling me away from the table. "Bro you need to calm down." Jeonghan says. "They were pissing me off!" I argue. "Still..." Joshua says. "Listen, my 'give a shit' is broken but my 'go f*ck off' is still fully functional!" I says as I go prepare the milkshake for our friends.

Soon my shift ended and I rode home. "Stupid people." I say as my phone starts ringing. "Hello, you've reached 8."  I says answering not bother looking. "Stay away from Junhui oppa." I heard a girl shout. "Wait, your still the same girl from before, how'd you get my number?!" I ask. "That's not important but I'm warning you now, stay away from Junhui oppa!" She yells again.

  "Are you still mad? Stay mad, cuz I don't give a f*ck." I say hanging up. That call pushed me over the edge, so I started cleaning. My doorbell rang, "Who tf?" I groan as I look through the peep hole, to see Jun. "Hey what's up?" I ask opening the door. "Can I come in?' He asks and I nod. "Are you... cleaning?" Jun asks as I start picking up things.

  "I clean when I'm pissed, so if you show up unannounced and my house is clean, you might want to reconsider your visit." I say placing my art supplies back on the shelf. I then feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Jun was back hugging me, "What happened?" Jun asks. "Stupid people at work." I says turning around laying my head on his shoulder.

  "I'm just going to put an 'out of order' sticker on my forehead and call it a day." I sigh and Jun laughs as he starts going through my pantry. "What are you doing?" I ask checking the difference in my spoons to make sure there organized by size. "Trying to find something for food." Jun says as he pulls out rice.

  "What, your staying for dinner?" I ask setting the spoons down to look at him. "Yeah, unless your going to kick me out." He says giving me puppy eyes. "Fine, you can stay." I laugh. "But your cooking." I says and he nodds, he's actually a really good cook, he managed to make box rice taste like it's from a 5 star restaurant.

" I says and he nodds, he's actually a really good cook, he managed to make box rice taste like it's from a 5 star restaurant