Dm

PanHannie

Hi, it's Jeonghan, The8's friend. I'm going to your apartment in 10 minutes tell your bodyguards so they can let me in. I really need to talk to you, it's about Jun.

Sound_of_coups

Ok I'll let the gaurds know.

PanHannie

Damn I didn't think that would work.

Sound_of_coups

I actually read Dm's I get from fans thankfully.

PanHannie

Oh no... does that mean you've seen my page?

Sound_of_coups

Love the fan made videos btw😉

PanHannie

I may be late, imma go fall in a ditch.

☆☆☆

Jeonghan ran to Seungcheol's as fast as he could. He showed his Dm's with S.coups and thankfully they let him pass.

  "S.coups!" Jeonghan shouted as he knocked of the front door. "Hey Jeonghan." Seungcheol said opening the door not a second later.

  Jeonghan was taken back with the fact he was talking to his celebrity crush. 'FOCUS JEONGHAN, THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU!' He mentally slapped himself back to reality.

"Ok so I need to call Jun." Jeonghan said as he broke down every single detail of what's been happening since Jun and The8's break up.

"Here." Seungcheol said motioning for Jeonghan to enter the house, as he grabbed his phone and dialed Jun's number.

  "Hey Coups what's up? I'm at the set." They heard Jun say from the other side, followed by other Chinese words from the distance.

  "Hey do you got a minute?" Jeonghan asked.

  "Who are you?" Jun asked. Seungcheol was the one who called him, so who tf was he talking to right now.

  "Don't ask questions Jun, just listen." Seungcheol said into the phone. Which only made him more confused.

  "It's about The8." Jeonghan said as they could heat Jun scoff.

"Greeeat your one of his friends aren't you? Here to threaten me. Tell me to not come near The8?" Jun asked sarcastically.

  "No, I'm here to tell you, that you need to come back to him." Jeonghan said.

That caught Jun off guard. "What? Why?" He asked after a moment.

  "He won't break you like any of the other you may date will. That's exactly why your secretly terrified of him. He could make you happy. And you know being happy is one of the most terrifying things in the world. Once your happy it can be taken away from you." Jeonghan said.

"If this is the reason you called then I hate to say it but I don't have time to deal with this. I have work to do." Jun said about to end the call.

  "I found The8's suicide letter."