A Positive Ever After

3 days later, The8 was given the clear to be discharged from the hospital. And since then, things have been taking rapid changes.

Good changes.

  Jun's company was furious with the fact Jun left the drama shooting and flew back to Korea. He tried explaining how he needed to leave and The8's story.

  But they didn't care. So Kun and Jun both quit.

  "You did what?!" The8 yelled when Jun told him. "Jun, I knew you hated the company, but you guys didn't need to quit because of me." The8 said pacing the floor again.

"If they can sit there and yell at me for flying to Korea to stop you from killing yourself. And still not care. Than I will not stand by them." Jun says wrapping his arms around The8.

"And plus, they always pushed any and every open acting role in my face. They always say acting will bring them in more money." Jun sighed pulling them back on the couch.

"And you don't want to go down that path?" The8 asked and Jun nodded.

"I want to dance." Jun sighed. "Which is why I'm joining the dance company Dino's father owns." He said and The8 abruptly stands up.

"Wait seriously?!" The8 gasps and Jun nods. "Yeah, they seem like a good company, and with them, I can focus on dance and have more times on my hand to have a more normal life." Jun smiled.

"That's great." The8 smiled as he leaned his head on Jun's chest. "No, this is great. I get to do what I want after 3 years. And I get to spend it with my new boyfriend." Jun smiled

"I love you Jun." The8 whispered. "You say that every hour. " Jun chuckles as The8 lightly smack his chest, but laughs with him.

"Well you say it every 10 minutes, I have to catch up!" The8 whined. "Your so dramatic." Jun said scooping The8 up as he spun them around.

"Put me down!" The8 screamed as he smacked Jun shoulder. Jun put him on the ground as he watched The8 stumble as he face planted onto another sofa.

"You told me to put you down." Jun shrugged as he heard The8 groan and dodged a flying pillow.

"I hate you." The8 glared as he turned to face Jun, who was hovering over him. Jun bent down and placed a kiss on The8's lips.

"I love you too my HaoHao."