2 - release me, let me go

Beam woke up with a headache. Why was everything dark? Was he blindfolded? He tried to move but was instantly restricted. Is he tied up in a chair? He screamed but his voice was muffled by the cloth gagged in his mouth.

Panic started rising from Beam's foot to his head. Was he kidnapped? But why? Who would want to do him harm?

Cold sweat started to form on is forehead. His heart racing making him even more anxious of the situation.

Beam can hear footsteps approaching. He can smell a familiar perfume.

Then it dawned on him. He froze like he was splashed with a bucket of cold water.

The stranger leaned in on his ear. Beam stiffened.

"You're finally awake, love."

Beam knew whose voice it belonged to but he was almost too scared to believe if it was really him.

The blindfold was lifted and he was immediately blinded by the light in the room. When he had adjusted, there he saw him. Standing in front of Beam was the last person on earth who would wanna see.

"F-forth?" He managed to blurt out with the cloth in his mouth

"Wow. I'm glad you still remember my name." Forth said sarcastically as he removes the gag.

Beam looked around from where was seated and tied up. This wasn't his hotel room. He needs to call for help, for Pha or Kit or Ming. They would be worried if they don't see him this morning.

He can't even move with how tight the rope around him was. He felt the pounding in his head get even more intense by the minute. The last thing he remembers was the celebration last night.

"It's no use Beam. You'll hurt yourself if you tried to squirm." Forth warns as he watches Beam.

"W-why are you doing this? What do you want from me?" Beam's throat was dry as a desert.

"You are exactly what I want." Forth declared.

Beam was stunned. Between the headache and his current situation it was difficult for him to process what Forth had just said.

"What?" He stared at Forth in anger and disbelief.

"You heard me. I want you. I'll release you if you agreed to be mine again." Forth said while leaning on the wall, arms crossed while wearing a blank expression.

This must be a joke.. or even better.. a dream. Yes this must all be just a dream. Beam convinced himself. He couldn't began to believe everything that he is hearing.

Confusion was evident in Beam's face. He doesn't know which one to pay attention to. The fact that he was basically kidnapped or the other fact that Forth was his kidnapper or the truth that Forth wants him back?

"You.. you won't get away with this! Pha and Kit will look for me!"

Forth shakes his head.

"Tsk tsk. No one is going to look for you Beam. You texted them this morning saying you went with me and you'll be back after a couple of days." Forth with a smirk on his lips bent down to show Beam the text that was sent from his phone.

"No.. Fvck you.." Beam wanted to stamp his feet in frustration but the more he tried moving the tighter the rope gets.

Beam can feel his heart pumping. He was lost and overwhelmed.

"Tell you what Beam, I'll release you if you give me a kiss. Just one kiss. Then you can think about your answer to my question later." Forth offered.

Every word coming from Forth seemed to get crazier and crazier for Beam. What was even happening.

It doesn't feel real. Maybe he had really gone crazy.

"So what's it gonna be Beam?"

A kiss? From him? Beam felt sick and his headache wasn't helping either.

"I'm waiting." Forth reminded him.

"If I.. we.. kissed, you'll untie me and let me go?" Beam asked.

"Yep. Pretty easy right?"

Beam was starting to ran out of breath. This is not how he planned this vacation would turn out.

"Okay.. I'll do it." He gulped.

"Good boy Beam." Forth laughed menacingly.

Forth leaned in at Beam, their face an inch apart, their lips almost touching.

"Go on Beam. Kiss me." Forth whispered.

Beam ravishingly captured Forth's lips and the other responded in a hungrier kiss. Both tried to fought for domination. Beam can feel Forth's tongue inside his mouth, quenching any thirst he had earlier. He let out a moan inside Forth's lips and he only received a smirk, as if Forth was expecting it from him.

Beam wanted the kiss to end but he knew better than being the first to withdraw from the fight. He will not let Forth gain another victory over him.

He felt a sharp pain on his lips and he immediately tasted rust on his mouth.

"Fvck Forth. You bit me." A little drop of blood was visible on the side of Beam's lips.

"Now we are even." Forth was smiling, he was ecstatic because of the kiss.

"I did what you asked. Will you untie me this rope now?" Beam glared at Forth. He felt cheated.

"We're not done yet."

Forth walked behind the chair Beam was seating. Beam couldn't see what Forth was up to. He was starting to get nervous again.

He suddenly felt the neckline of his shirt yanked and torn apart. And before Beam could even react Forth sanked his teeth on Beam's shoulders and roughly sucked on his skin.

Beam groaned in pain..

..and in pleasure.