3 - the harder, the better

A moan from Beam can be heard filling in the room. His efforts proved to be a failure against Forth.

"Damn. I miss this so much." Forth said while wiping his lip with the back of his hand.

There was a bit of blood from the bite he had given Beam on the shoulders. It somehow made Forth proud. It was his bitemark on Beam's body.

Beam was trying to catch his breath.

"I'm gonna fvckin kill you when I get out of here!" He screamed at Forth as he wriggle from the chair he was tied to.

Forth only laughed at Beam.

It was something that Beam hasn't seen in a very long time. He felt like something tugged inside his chest.

Beam fell silent. It was no use resisting. This is Forth he is facing, the Forth that is very persistent. He knew he will never win nor stand a chance. Forth never gave up on anything..

..except on him.

With his head down, Beam held back his tears. Maybe its from anger or frustration, Beam doesn't know anymore.

"Forth.. I did what you wanted. I kissed you. Now please.. untie me and let me go." Beam asked softly, almost begging.

"I changed my mind. I want something else now." Forth's eyes lingered on Beam's neck and exposed shoulders.

It took a few seconds before Beam realized what Forth was referring to. A sudden bolt of fear struck Beam's whole body.

"N-no.. Forth no.. Please.. Please.." Beam pleaded as he continued on shaking his head, tears splattered on the floor.

Forth took a step towards Beam. He felt a kiss on his temples. Confused with tears in his eyes, Beam turned to look up at Forth.

"Don't cry love. I won't hurt you anymore than I did today."

The rope was cut lose and Beam almost fell on the floor had it not been for Forth's arms catching him mid-air.

Exhaustion, emotionally and physically took over Beam as his sight grew dim and eventually turned black.

Forth carried Beam to his bed. He knows that what he did was wrong, what he was doing was absolutely wrong.

It almost felt like deja vu, Beam woke up, disoriented. He recalled what had happened earlier and he immediately touched his shoulders where Forth had bitten him.

It ached more than it should. Not only his body can feel the pain but his heart too. It was something that he and Forth had agreed on back in those days. When Forth had upset him or did something that would lead an argument, instead of fighting, he would bite Forth on his shoulder as hard as he could. Then all was forgiven and it will never be brought up again. He never was bitten by Forth until now.

It was easier for them than to argue and hurt each other in more ways than one.

Beam moved his limbs and to his surprise he was able to. He wasn't tied up anymore. He also noticed that he was wearing a new set of clothing. There was a medicine and a glass of water at the table near the bed. Beam immediately swallowed the pill, drinking it down with the water.

The most logical step to take at this point is to know his current location. So Beam peaked at the window only to see an unfamiliar view.

He twisted the door knob to open and fortunately it was left unlocked.

Beam descended the stairs as slowly as he can to not make any sound. The whole house was dark and too quiet. It would be risky to turn any lamp on. He stopped as soon as he heard a shower noise upstairs.

Forth was still inside the house.

This was the chance that he needed. He made his way to the front door and moved even faster when a door creaked on the second floor and a footstep can be heard going down the stairs.

Beam stared at the door, confused. There was no door knob only a touch screen pad with numbers. With only the correct combination it would open.

All the hope he had felt had been crushed.

He scanned the room frantically.

The windows! Beam ran towards the nearest glass window. It was bolted lock and it was thick. Something that cannot be shattered even with a hammer.

"Fvck!" He grunted in panic and frustration.

"Going somewhere love?"

A voice from behind him made Beam jumped out of fear and shock.

He turned around to see Forth, standing with only a calvin klein boxer on and nothing else.

Forth took small steps towards Beam, as if taking his time. His eyes focused on Beam's lips.

There was nothing else to do but to step backwards, and that's what Beam did until he felt the cold wall.

In the darkness, he can still see Forth's body. It was magnificent and Beam for some reason couldn't look away. His chest pounding at the sight.

Forth stopped walking.

"Come here Beam.. Come to me.." Forth whispered in a low voice.

The reason escaped Beam for suddenly his body had moved on it's own. Half of him wants to punch Forth and the other half wants to touch Forth. Before he can make a decision he was already standing in front of the man he deeply despises.

A hand grabbed Beam on the neck and his lips crashed with Forth's in a rough kiss.

Beam was lost. His mind slowly getting drunk with the sensation.

"You didn't really think that medicine is for your headache now, did you?" Forth asked with his hand still choking Beam lightly.

"Fvck.." Beam knew it was hopeless now.

Forth pulled him closer and sucked on his neck. Beam yelped in pain and clucthed Forth on the back. Forth chuckled before his expression turned dark. He retracted his hand from Beam's neck and stared at him. His eyes filled with lust.

"Kneel.."