4 - i own every bit of you

Sweat had dripped from Beam's back and he can feel his shirt clung to his skin. The pill that he stupidly took is now taking over his system. His mind holding on to the last thread of his conciousness despite this Beam felt hot and excited. He can feel an urge rising to please the man in front of him. Every touch and every kiss from Forth seemed to have heightened in great magnitude on Beam's senses.

"Kneel.." Forth had commanded.

His voice almost stopped Beam from breathing. In an instant his knee had bended on it's own. Beam tried resisting and crawled away from Forth before he could do anything that he will gravely regret.

Forth tailed slowly behind the weakened Beam.

"Beam.. Don't fight it. You know you want me." Forth crouched down in front of Beam. His lower body directly on Beam's face.

The scent of the showergel had immediately invaded Beam's lungs. It made his vision hazy and his mind cloudy.

Forth went to the nearest sofa chair and sat. Legs spread apart and his elbows resting on his knees, leaning in to invite Beam.

"Beam.. Crawl towards me." Forth commanded.

The strenght to resist had completely left Beam. He crawled until he reached Forth. He kneeled in between Forth's leg.

"Good boy Beam." Forth runs his hands on Beams hair twice.

Beam kissed Forth's thigh and inhaled the scent that's been driving him crazy. He wants more. He opened his mouth and bit a chunk of Forth's thigh.

Groan and grunts echoed in the room. Forth tilted his head and closed his eyes to endure the sharp pain. He showed no sign of disapproval with what Beam was doing. He had missed it. The way his Beam bites him on his shoulders or biceps and on rare occasions on his inner thighs.

Forth gripped Beam's hair.

"Be gentle Beam." He whispered, out of breath.

The sight of Beam had awakened Forth. He wants to ravish him, to make him his all night long.

"Beam I own you now. You're mine. No one else can touch you. No one!" Forth told Beam with his hand clutching his jaw.

Beam stared at Forth's lips as if it was the most delicious thing he had ever seen.

"Does Beam wants a kiss?" Forth teases.

"You have to earn it Beam. Work for it so I can reward you." Forth pointed at his lap.

With the pill in control Beam had obeyed willingly. And Forth was true to his words for he conquered Beam all night long.

Forth wasn't able to sleep that night, he stared at the sleeping Beam. He looks peaceful. Forth knew by morning Beam would hate him for what he did, maybe even tried to kill him.

He was about to get up from the bed when Beam wrapped his legs around him, most probably mistaking him for a pillow. Forth didn't mind. This is what Beam used to do all the time when they were still together in college. Three or two nights a week he would spend in Beam's dorm room and the remaining nights was Beam on his. They were inseparable.

Beam cuddled tighter to Forth. He placed his arms around Beam and lightly tapped his back. It would relax Beam and would fall deeper into slumber. Forth might as well take advantage of this. Beam would never be affectionate towards him when awake.

"You're mine.." Forth would whisper every now and then.

If only he could change the past, he would in a heartbeat.

To say that he felt like he was beat up couldn't begin to describe how Beam was feeling when he woke up. His whole body ache and he felt dizzy when he tried to stand up. Still he attempted to head down to find a way out.

Beam smelled pancakes and bacon wafting in the air. It took Beam almost ten minutes to walk down the stairs, careful not to fall. Everything was spinning.

Forth could see how weak and unwell Beam was. He immediately run towards Beam and carried him to the couch. Too weak to slap him away he just let Forth lay him on the cushion.

He placed a hand on Beam's forehead. It was warm but Beam felt cold.

"Fever." Forth said to himself. He felt guilty, he must have been the one to caused it.

He retrieved medicine, a blanket and lowered the air condition for Beam.

"Here.. Drink this Beam." He offered the medicine and a glass of water.

"No F-forth.. N-no.."

Beam looked at it with fear and teary eyes and started shaking his head in refusal.