Chapter Three

** A/N Hello! Thank you all who helped me write this chapter! I'm am super excited for the chapters to come! Might not be updating everyday since I'll be on horseback for at least five hours a day. Regular updates begin in three days I hope!
XoCatoxo ~ Arwen **

Cato's POV

It's 2am and I'm still on a phone call with Clove and Marvel.
"Hey that was a long time ago Cato! So don't even start!" She giggled. First of all Clove Sevina never giggles, but god when she does it's so adorable. And second of all even though I can't see her I know that she's bright red, I know that tone in her voice.

"You two lov-  erm uh you two stop quarreling!" Marvel said playfully.

My phone then buzzes and I see the text message:
Marvel: Dude! I have an idea! You should totally ask Clove out! Like go to a movie or something! This is on you man. She is giggling soooo much. And Clove Sevina never giggles unless she's around YOU

As I read the text I roll my eyes, and quickly respond:
Me: Don't wanna ruin things rn man \_0-0_/

"Soo Clove got your eye on any hotties?" Marvel asks in a valley girl tone.

Before Clove responds there's a minor pause before she speaks, "Ah no! No one has caught the eye of Ms Sevina," Her voice quiets then picks up again, "How about you Cato? Any hotties on your radar?"

I'm in the middle of drinking water when Clove asks this, I can't tell her the truth! The truth would kill what we have, even if it's so little.

"What? No!" I'm trying to be sly I really really am ok? "No one deserves the love of Cato Hadley!" I
jokingly say.

"Mhm sure" Marvel muses.

We all talk until about 3am and Clove goes silent, "Hey I haven't heard Clove in a while," I say realizing what time it is.

"Duh she's probably asleep. The woman needs her beauty sleep! How do you think she loves you?"

"Shut it Marvel. Any who I'm going to sleep night man," I hang up before he finishes.

***

Clove's POV

"Hey mom?" I ask my mom while sitting down at the dinner table.

"What's up sweetie?"

"What does it feel like to be in love?"

** A/N haha haha I had to ok? I love me some good cliffhangerssss!!!! Toodles!!
XoCatoxo ~Arwen **