Chapter Five

** A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR BOT UPDATING IN LIKE FOREVER AKANSBSBSHSJKSKSJSJJSSHJSISBXNXK I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE. SHITS BEEN GOIN ON. IMMA TRY AND GET BACK TO EVERY OTHER DAY UPDATES OWO
XoCatoxo ~ Arwen **

Cato's POV

Damn you Marvel, is my first thought after he claims the couch. Obviously I'll give up my bed for Clove but really? I have to sleep on the floor?

"Oh ok then if Marvels taking the couch I'll take the floor!" Clove cheerfully says and gets blankets out of the cupboard.

"Aye! No! I'll sleep on the floor pretty girl like you don't sleep on floors!" I argued and took the blankets she was holding.

She blushed, "No Cato it's really ok. I don't mind!" She smiled.

"Guys! Guys! Just stop, Cato sleeps on the floor of his room like a dog, Clove you sleep in his bed like a princess."

"Fine!" Clove and I agree in unison.

Halfway through the movie we put on to watch Clove begins to struggle to stay awake.

"Ok you need to go to bed Clove you are not about to claim the couch," Marvel sarcastically demanded.

"No I'm fine I really am awake," she insisted.

"Really Sevina? You are dozing off as we speak I'll help you upstairs," I chuckle. Marvel winks at me as I help Clove get up off of the couch.

"It's fine I don't need help," she promised.

We get up to my room and she sits on my bed, "Cato?"

"Yeah?" I reply softly walking towards her.

"I uh," she rubbed the back of her neck, "I didn't know I would be staying over so I didn't bring any extra clothes so I was wondering if I could borrow some clothes?" She rambled.

"Oh! Of course, um let me find something that will fit you," I start to go through my shirts trying to find one that won't look like a dress on her. I finally find a shirt but then pants. Oh god pants. I eventually find my smallest pair of sweatpants, "Here, it's the best I could do."

"Thanks," she giggled and went into the bathroom to change.

She walks out of the bathroom with the clothes I gave her on. The sweatpants fit her figure perfectly and the shirt she tied up a little bit with a hair tie.

"Uh hello? Loser why are you just standing there staring?" She asks with a smug smile on her face.

"Oh uh just zoned out I guess. I'm pretty tired," I manage as I get some blankets from the closet.

"Alrighty, well I'm gonna try and get some sleep," Clove yawned and crawled into my bed.