Chapter Twenty

After the movie, Lance and Keith went back to Lance's house. Keith took off his shoes and his flannel once inside. He made a beeline to Lance's room. He wanted to cuddle some more.

"Muchachos? Eres tu?" Rosa called from the kitchen.

"Yeah! We're gonna be in my room!" Lance replied, walking up the stairs after Keith.

"Podrías preguntarle a Keith si quiere quedarse a cenar?"

"Sure!" Lance shouted before following Keith up to his room. He shut his door behind him with a smile. Even though he'd spent the last two hours with Keith, having some alone time with his boyfriend made him extremely happy. "Hey, honeybadger. Do you want to stay for dinner?"

"I'll have to ask Shiro. But I'm pretty sure I can stay," Keith replied, curling up on Lance's bed. Once Lance sat down, Keith snuggled against the Cuban boy's side.

"Okay. Just let me know what he says. What do you wanna do in the mean time?" Lance wrapped his arm around Keith's shoulders and kissed the side of Keith's head.

"I dunno. What do you wanna do?" The omega questioned, nuzzling his nose in Lance's neck. He closed his eyes, content to stay in Lance's arms for the next few hours.

"I don't know. That's why I asked you," laughed Lance, taking Keith's hand and lacing their fingers. He brought Keith's hand up to his lips and pressed light kisses to Keith's knuckles.

"I really don't care what we do. I'm just happy to spend time with you," Keith murmured, blushing as Lance kissed his knuckles.

Lance chuckled, continuing to kiss Keith's soft, pale skin. "You're so adorable."

Keith muttered profanities under his breath as he relaxed against his boyfriend's warm chest. "I am not."

"Are too," Lance peppered Keith's face with kisses.

"N-no I'm not!" Keith giggled, playfully batting at Lance's face.

"Oh, but you are! You're my adorable, sexy, tough honeybadger!" Lance continued, pulling Keith onto his lap. He kept up his assault of kisses, moving down Keith's neck and the dip of his collarbone.

Shivers ran through Keith's body as sparks of pleasure erupted wherever Lance's lips touched. He ran his fingers through Lance's silky chocolate hair. "Lance..." He whimpered.

A low chuckle left Lance's throat, his breath fanning against Keith's pale skin. "Yes, honeybadger?"

"You're gonna turn me on..." Keith protested, his voice shaking.

"Do you want me to stop?" Lance asked seriously. He didn't want to turn into an alpha that controlled their omega.

Keith looked down sheepishly, blushing. "No."

"Tell me if you do," Lance said before resuming his task of kissing Keith's neck.

Keith mewled, squirming around in Lance's lap. The omega could smell the pleased scent of his alpha, which made him extremely happy. Similarly to the way alphas took pride in making their omegas happy, omegas wanted to please their alphas in any way possible. In an attempt to make Lance happier, Keith pushed his hips down against Lance's. Even though Keith had no experience with sexual activities, he felt the need to repay the Cuban boy for what he'd done the night Keith had run to his house.

As a reward for his actions, Lance let out a deep groan against Keith's neck. "What are you doing?"

"I wanna make you feel good, too."

"Aw. You don't have to." Pulling away, Lance looked Keith in the eye with an affectionate grin and a tilt of his head.

"I want to." Keith placed his hands on Lance's cheeks, his purple eyes serious.