Chapter Twenty-Seven

((Some smut and fluff to keep from all the angst that's been the past few chapters! - Wolf))

Lance had his arms wrapped tight around Keith's slim waist, his lips attached to the mark he'd left on Keith's pale flesh during his heat. He lapped and sucked at the sensitive spot, making the omega moan and whimper. 

"L-Lance..." Keith panted, squirming on his boyfriend's lap. He had no idea how he'd gotten into this situation. They had just gotten back from practice and the plan was to cuddle and watch movies all night. But Lance seemed to have other plans for the night. "I thought we were g-gonna watch a movie..."

Humming, Lance slipped his hands up under Keith's shirt, his cold fingers making shivers run through Keith's body. "This seems a little more fun, don't you think?" He purred into Keith's ear, voice low and gruff. 

Keith whined when Lance's thumbs brushed across his sensitive nipples. His back arched as Lance twisted and pinched at his nipples. He panted, his eyes flickering shut and his head falling back onto Lance's shoulder. He pulled his legs up to his chest, hiding the small tent beginning to form in the front of his sweats. He could feel something pressing against his ass and he couldn't help a small smile. He experimentally pushed his hips down against Lance's erection. A groan sounded in his ear and he knew he'd given Lance pleasure. 

"I-Is that good?" Keith breathed, craning his neck to look at his boyfriend with wide eyes. 

"God yes... Don't force yourself, though. You don't have to do anything you don't want to," Lance murmured, lips against Keith's neck.

"I-It's okay. I want to. You always put me first. I wanna give you something, too." Keith repositioned himself so he straddled Lance. He placed his hands on Lance's shoulders, biting his lip as he slowly rolled his hips down, grinding against the alpha. 

Lance's hands settled on Keith's slim hips and he brought his hips up to meet Keith's. His thumbs rubbed against the omega's prominent hipbones. His lips parted slightly, breaths coming out in wavering gasps. 

"Baby... Can I take off your shirt? I wanna see your skin..." Lance asked, voice soft and loving. 

Keith nodded, lifting up his arms so Lance could take off his shirt. Even though he and Lance had been intimate multiple times, he still felt insecure about his body and how Lance would react to seeing it. He looked away and crossed his arms, hunching his shoulders, worried Lance would suddenly decide that Keith's body was ugly. 

Staying quiet, Lance rubbed his hands along Keith's sides, fingers gentle. Goosebumps rose on Keith's skin as Lance touched him. The Cuban would squeeze lightly sometimes, causing the pale boy to whimper. 

"C-can I, um..." Keith began. "Nevermind..."

"You can tell me what you want, baby. I won't make fun of you or tease you. I promise," Lance assured, giving a smile. 

"Okay... Then, um... C-could I suck you o-off...?" Keith asked, voice nearly inaudible as he avoided Lance's gaze.

Grinning, Lance nodded. "Sure, honeybadger. And if you want to stop, go right ahead. Tap on my leg if it's getting too hard to breathe."

Lance shimmied out of his athletic shorts and boxers, letting his cock spring out and bounce against his stomach. Keith swallowed thickly, hands twitching slightly. Lance placed his hand on Keith's cheek, rubbing his thumb across his cheekbone lightly. 

"It's okay, baby. You don't have to if you don't want to."

"No! I want to. I couldn't do it last time. I wanna make you feel good," Keith said with determination in his voice, hands settling around the base of Lance's dick.