Chapter 2:

Ari POV -
We pulled up to the club and got out the car . "Damn this club nice" I said . "Hell yeah and all these fine ass niggas out tonight" she said as we waited in the line . I guess she got tired of waiting in the line and walked over to the clubs bouncer that was waiting by the door . I watched as my crazy best friend flirted with this man and him being a dummy fell for it and let us in . Amiyah told me earlier she had a quote on quote "lil boo thang" that could get us in vip what I didn't understand was how he couldn't get us into the club . Anyways as we made our way into vip I had to pee so I told Amiyah I was going to use the bathroom . Coming back from the bathroom through the large crowd I bumped into somebody and looking up he was fine as hell.

 Coming back from the bathroom through the large crowd I bumped into somebody and looking up he was fine as hell

He was so fine and coming further into the light I noticed he had a gun tattooed on his head . I don't know what it was but that shit had my pussy so wet. I didn't even notice I was staring until he said "take a picture it will last longer" . "I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare I just was interested in your tattoo" I said nervously . At this point I was full blown embarrassed. "It's ok ma it was my fault" he said licking his lips which turned me on even more . "Ok well nice meeting you um" I said noticing I didn't even get his name . "Izzy and you are ?" he said . "Ariana but just call me Ari " I said about to walk away until I felt a hand pulling at my arm . "Wait where you going beautiful ? you didn't even let me get your number" he said . "No offense but I have a child and honestly I'm in a relationship" I said . "Damn ma we can't just be friends" he said licking his lips and pulling me closer . "Ok but don't be playing on my phone boy" I said seriously. He started laughing and we exchanged numbers . "Well nice meeting you beautiful" he said . I walked off with a little switch knowing he was looking at my ass .

Dice POV -
I got out the house tonight from that bitch Ari and went to the club with my homie Quincy . He said he had business to take care of tonight and the club was just a bonus . I was flirting with this decent girl named Sommer until she told me she had to go get back to her boyfriend in vip . It's funny she got a boyfriend but didn't hesitate to feel on my dick and let me get her number . I laughed thinking about how thirsty these hoes is . Looking out the corner of my eye I spotted a girl that looked like Ari talking with this nigga but I just thought I was drunk and that bitch know better. Shaking off the thought I went over to the section my homie Quincy was in and started having shot after shot .

Izzy POV -
I watched as Ari walked off . I couldn't help but stare at her ass it was just so perfect . Her curves were all in the right places not to mention she's beautiful as hell . Now wasn't the time though to think about that. I was here on strictly business so I set out to find my homie Cam to talk about this nigga Quincy who been out to get me . I quickly walked over to vip noticing my lil situation Sommer she just a somebody I fuck .

 I quickly walked over to vip noticing my lil situation Sommer she just a somebody I fuck

People always thought we was together but in all honesty ion see no future with her . The way she was looking tonight she was gone get all 9 inches of my manhood .
"Hey baby" she walked up kissing me. "Hey sommer , you seen cam?" I said kissing dodging her kiss . "Uh yea he's over there with those girls in the corner " she said pointing to the area rolling her eyes . It was something familiar about one of the girls walking closer I realized it was Ari from earlier . "Well hey stranger" she said . I completely ignored her because I didn't want to hear Sommers big ass mouth tonight especially when I was trying to get some pussy, so I told cam to come with me . He did as I said and we exited the vip area .
"Wassup nigga ?" He said .
"Any information on that nigga Quincy?" I asked . "Naw bro ass been mia , but if anybody can find him it's me " he said .
"Ite man , aye before you go you know anything about that girl in the black dress ? " I said . "Uh yea she my shawty sister or best friend I don't remember but her name Ari" he said . "Ite" I said . "Man don't start no shit ! You know Sommer in here " he said before turning going back to the vip section before I could respond.
Going back into the vip section I noticed Ari looking mad as hell in the direction of Sommer . I wondered what the hell happened in 1 minute.
"What's the problem? "I asked walking up to Sommer . "This hoe think we not together and I keep telling her I'm your girlfriend " she said . Before I could even respond Ari said "bitch who a hoe ? Yo ass the one triggered. How yo "nigga" don't claim you" . Sommer sat there looking dumbfounded . I couldnt do nothing but laugh probably because I was sipping on Hennessy all night .

Ari POV -
I really can't believe I'm sitting here arguing with this stupid ass girl . This nigga was just all up in my face and she had the nerve to call me out . Yea ok , this bitch must be stupid but I came here to have fun with Miyah that's it . Speaking of my bestfriend she been gone with that Cam nigga for about 15 minutes . I quickly shook the thought off when I heard Izzy laughing at Sommers reply . By this time the liquor was sinking in and I just didn't give a fuck if this bitch thinks I want her nigga ima let her think it . I got up for my seat and walked up to Izzy by this time the song Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz started playing through the speaker . I bent down and started twerking and grinding on his dick . Looking up I watched Sommer leave and I kept twerking on Izzy sticking my tongue out .

Dice POV -
I've been sitting here about 13 minutes listening to Quincy ass go on and on about how he want some nigga named Izzy dead . I just sat there pretending to listen while this girl I been fucking for a while twerked on me . Getting tired of this nigga ranting I lied and said I had to use the bathroom . Walking away from where I was that fine ass bitch I met named Sommer bumped into me . "What's wrong ma?" I asked trying my best to sound interested . "Some hoe Ari or whatever her name is over there twerking on my nigga and he really going " she said with tears in her eyes. I realized the name she said and it couldn't be a coincidence especially when earlier I thought I seen a girl that looked like her . "Damn ma I'm sorry to hear that how she look?" I asked . "She ugly and she got on a black dress with this nigga tattooed on her arm" she said rolling her eyes . Realizing that was most definitely my Ari I said "take me to them" and she did as I said . Walking up to the vip section I realized it was Ari . All I could see now was red , I'm going to kill this bitch !!!

Ari POV -

I could feel someone staring a whole into my head but I just ignored it . Suddenly I felt someone pulling me and then a stinging sensation come across my face , someone punched me . Looking up I seen it was Dice I started begging him to stop but all he did was kept punching and punching .. I soon blacked out .

Izzy POV -
I was having the time of my life until some nigga came pulling Ari off me I could only assume that was her nigga . Then the unthinkable happened this nigga started beat the hell out of her . After the first blow I thought he would stop because he was mad so I was going to mind my business. Then he kept going I had to put a stop to that shit . I ran up and watched my fist connect with his jaw . I tackled him and kept beating the shit out of him until I heard somebody call security. I quickly picked up Ari's now unconscious body and got the fuck out of that club . I decided I was going to take Ari to my house tonight since all that shit just happened ..

To be continued ...

What's gonna happen when Ari wakes up?